Resto Druid LF Antorus Group

Guild Recruitment
Currently on Mal'ganis and i'm looking for a heroic group to learn and run with.

Mostly free on weekends but my availability is as follows:
Sun, Mon, Wed: After 7pm Central
Friday-Sat: Anytime

I have been raiding since vanilla and have mythic experience back in NH. Missed out on most of Tomb but I'm geared for Antorus.

Looking for laid back but wanting to progress, kind of go with the flow people. I learn fast and I keep up with my spec and gear to stay current.

Add my Btag Atarg#1878 to get back to me, I will check back here as best I can. If you have any questions, let me know.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 0/11N 2/11H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank or healer

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com