932 Arms Warrior LF New Home

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am a 932 Arms Warrior looking for a new home after returning to the game. I took a 3 month break from the game due to school and have returned.

Raid Experience:
10/10H Nighthold
4/10M Nighthold
9/9H ToS
3/9M ToS

In terms of a guild that I am looking for, I prefer a smaller, well knit community that enjoys to raid together as well as doing other activities together outside of raid. I enjoy PvP, M+, Transmog Runs, doing old content, and everything in between. I enjoy being on voice programs with other plays and goofing off, but being serious and progression-oriented when the time comes.

Currently, I am on the Horde, but I am willing to transfer realms and factions for the right guild. That being said, I do have characters on the Alliance side if needed for any reason.

If you would like to chat, I would prefer to speak over Discord or Battle.net, as that makes it much more simple and easy.

Do not hesitate to contact me: Cartoonz#1835
<The Remnant> is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era, and we're needing to fill in the cracks for Antorous. Our raid environment is generally friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we're also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 5/9H Antorus and 5/9M TOS. We have had a couple players quit due to IRL this tier and we're needing to fill their spots. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals.

We're currently considering any DPS applicants, with a high need for mages or rogues.

We don't recruit for the bench, so it would be an immediate raid spot. If you pass your 2 week trial, we are willing to reimburse one wow token in gold for the server transfer.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST.

Add me or my brother on bnet if interested, Lucky#1465 or Xep#1944
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our ToS progression was 4/9M. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 0/11N 2/11H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank or healer

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 7/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hi after reading your post we might be the right fit for you!!! <Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Sent you a request!

<Rendition> (Mal'Ganis) is a unique guild of players old and new seeking the right members to join us as we push into Mythic Antorus!

Our goal is to create a strong raiding roster to push Cutting Edge achievements while building a close knit gaming community to enjoy all that the game offers through Mythic+, PvP, and even fun on alternative raid nights!

Mythic Roster is built on a friendly competitve system, offering first spots to those who perform well both mechanically and through DPS/Healing logs. We will do our best to make sure everyone gets to experience content!

We are currently 2/11 H-Antorus.

Current Openings: (Minimal ilvl 920)

1-2 Healers, preferably Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, or Holy Pally.
    2-3 DPS, skilled Warrior and S-Priest in high demand!

If your class/spec is not listed, please feel free to contact us regardless! We are always looking for exceptional players!

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 10:30PM - 1:30AM CST (8:30PM - 11:30PM PST, 11:30PM - 2:30AM EST)

Applicants will be subjected to trial runs. Will request previous logs!

Pathman#1327 (BNET) GuildMaster
Evieberry#1620 (BNET) Evie#8896 (DISCORD) - Recruitment
Hey Mav,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can probably make room for you on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We also have quite a bit of goofing around and banter. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002