HD Totems Please!

Shaman
I know that there are a few posts of this topic already, but they're old and I think it's more prevalent now more than ever. I was hoping that totems would finally updated with legion and the new animations especially when new caster animations came out. It has not happened as of yet and I find that nobody is really talking about it. With the announcement of BFA and allied races, we discovered that the Highmountain Tauren have HD totems. Because of this, I think that BFA would be the time to update these ancient models.

We need an update please!
The Draenei totems in particular look horrendous and could really use some updates. I have never been 100% sure what they're even supposed to be aside from weird grey lumpy vases.
I would like updated totems.

Oh wait, I barely ever even see totems now.
12/05/2017 11:30 AMPosted by Pyornthe
The Draenei totems in particular look horrendous and could really use some updates. I have never been 100% sure what they're even supposed to be aside from weird grey lumpy vases.
In particular? You have no right to complain until Taurens get their update first.
At this stage in the games life, I doubt totems are going to get updates to their animation or art, except for new races that are added.