940 bis leg mage lf guild tht ends b4 11 EST

Guild Recruitment
940 fire mage w bis leggos 75 traits or warlock affliction 1 bis leggo other good ones and 70 traits looking to trial immediately this week! 8/11 h exp of guild this tier 5/9 mythic last tier played lock tho and pevious tiers I did 7/7 m 2/3 m (pre nh on mage) went 3/10 m before taking an extended break from the game due to work came back during tomb as casual and to get my aotc. Ended up doing some mythic w a dying guild twards the end of tomb. Willing to server transfer if the guild is the right fit.
Btag is prophetspark#1896
Maximum Effort 11/N, 4/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
-Thursday is heroic farm
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hello, I am Gm and raid lead for Hypnotic here on Turalyon server. We are needing acouple more rdps to round out our team going into Mythic Antorus.
Here is some quick info on the team. If you want to get in contact with me, please add my Btag : Laatu#1956
Would be happy to talk on discord or via bnet.
<Hypnotic> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression 9/9M CE 11/11H
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night. H ToS is ran)
Discord | Loot Council
Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
How to apply: Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 3/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
horde only
Hey Acidprophet,

If you are looking for an active guild outside of raids, we'd love to chat! <MC> on Turalyon Horde is 8/11H ABT and 6/9M TOS. Our raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8p.m. to 11p.m. EST. We would love to add another Mage to our core Mythic roster!

We are very active in M+ and also do quite a lot of alt raids.

https://discord.gg/QRMyAz -- Recruitment Discord or add me! Misused#11936
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N, 4/11H and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
  • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hi there,

<Pandamonium> is a Horde Cael/Nagrand Guild currently 6/11H ABT and are looking to be 11/11 within the coming weeks. We are currently have a couple of core slots open.

RDPS: Mage (any spec) Shaman (ele)
MDPS: DK (either dps spec)
Healer: Hpally or Resto Druid
We are also looking at substitute Raiders for ALL roles as Real life stuff happens and sometimes people are unable to attend.

We raid Heroic WED/THURS 7-10PM ST (servertime) and Normal SUN 7-10PM ST

We are only looking for serious raiders that are constantly trying to improve as we will be moving onto Mythic when possible!

My Btag is sylaris#1121 feel free to add me and i will answer any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you all soon :)