Looking for Stormrage Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for active guild on stormrage... Recently got back into wow after a long break (6ish years) Still in the leveling process but would love to get into raiding.
Howdy Rhegus,

Disgruntled is an alliance casual raiding guild on Stormrage. If you are interested in eventually doing Heroic AOTC only raiding (or just have questions), then reach out to me on BNET (Voden#1335) or Discord (Voden#0790).

Happy to chat about leveling, gearing, mechanics whatever. I am looking to build a pipeline of players to support our current raiding efforts as Legion winds down and we look ahead to Generically Named Expansion (BFA).

For the full details:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1
<PugLife>
Is a guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are
5/11 N Antorus
9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for:
DPS: Demon Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Death Knight. All classes and good players will definitely be considered!

Our plan is to clear normal/heroic Antorus and once we have the numbers, try a few mythic bosses.

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447