940 hunter LF specific, nonsense needs.

Guild Recruitment
Hi guys,

I'm the former raid lead, GM of Noodle Factory, and we fell apart on M-Avatar progression. I've taken a break since then, but Antorus looks cool and I'd like to jump back into raiding but heroic makes me sad in the pants and I don't want to have to herd cats to raid in mythic. I'm just testing the waters, for now.

What I'm looking for is 2 (max 3) days of raiding with a guild with proven mythic success, and Tuesday is out for me. Sunday would also be pretty difficult but not impossible if the raid time is late enough. I'm EST. I'd prefer to stay Alliance. I have all legendaries for BM and MM, though I've only been playing BM because I was, as I said, raid leading, and BM is roll-your-face-on-the-keyboard easy, which helped while doing said raid leading. All my logs are public. Okay, I lied, I switched my loot spec to SV when I only had the bursting shot legendary left in MM, because I'd rather have leggos for a spec I'd never play than the bursting shot bracers.

Since Naxx25, I've completed all but 3 tiers in the relevant time frame. My history:
Naxx 10 (Undying/Rusted Proto)/Naxx 25 (Short of black proto because our enhance shaman didn't know how to throttle his threat and we never got Immortal)
Yogg+1 before I quit because I was graduating from law school.
H-LK 25 eventually, after the bar exam.
H-DS, pre-5% nerf for everything except Madness.
H-MSV/HoF/ToES (forget the numbers, but we did 'em all)
H-ToT up to Dark Animus, when I had to leave because of a family health crisis.
H (now Mythic)-SoO in, like, March? Before most of the nerfs.
M-Highmaul
M-BRF
M-HFC
M-EN
M-ToV
M-NH
M-ToS up to M-Avatar

My traits on BM are only up to 70 because I quit grinding when we disbanded, but that's about the main low point in terms of the Legion grind. If you want to add me: well, I have a !@#$ ton of recruitment posts on these forums with my btag in them, let's see how hard you want me (I forgive you if it's not very hard).
Hi Soelle, Air would be really interested in adding an amazing hunter like yourself to our roster provided you would be able to raid mornings. If this sounds feasiable for you add my btag berl#11782 or send me an in-game pst. We're on Sargeras too! More details below. Thanks.

<Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Healer
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Business Class is looking for you! add me Rowin#1764
Dominion

A Mythic 8/9 Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11H Antorus - Sub 3% on 5/11
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
In case you decide to go Horde!

Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Listed as Raid 1 of the fantastic community that is Seraph of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring THREE full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
2. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, F/S) - railyn#1634
3. Disasterpiece - 9/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Months Behind is looking to add some dps to our roster for Antorus. I'll shoot you a battletag request but here's our usual spam-

8/9M ToS
10/10M NH
Our schedule is Sunday-Tuesday 8pm-12am EST

Our raid environment is pretty laid back. We don't split run. We don't day raid. Our aim is to clear mythic content while its relevant.
Community is a huge thing for us. Voice chat is always busy even on off nights playing the hottest new flavor of the month game or just hanging out.

If you'd like to chat you can add me
on btag: rebdull#1533
or on discord: Rebdull#9648
bump, like I said, Tuesdays are right out.
Hey there,

We're currently looking for exceptional players for mythic Antorus progression, as well as the Battle for Azeroth expansion. If you're looking for a stable home and a great raiding community, consider us!

Progression: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 9/9H, 9/9M

Schedule: 3PM to 7PM EST, Saturday and Sunday afternoons

Info: Contact us @ Onslaught#1285 or visit www.vqguild.net if you have any questions/concerns or to formally apply.
<Style Points> 8/9M

US Mal'ganis - Horde

Wednesday 7-11 CST
Thursday 7-11 CST
Optional Raid Day (Normal/Heroic) Tuesday ~7-9 CST

<Style Points> is a new 2-night guild on Mal'ganis looking toward building a solid roster for Antorus and into the coming expansion. We are most of the old leadership of <Project Casual> on Haomarush, which was one of the top 2-night guilds in the US for MoP/WoD. Our current roster is made up of multiple former top 20 world raiders who've "retired" to a more reasonable schedule, but wish to keep the serious mentality that top guilds have.

Past achievements include:

US 91st Garrosh
US 120th Imperator (1st US 2 night)

Atmosphere:

We're all here to have fun, but we expect people to take raid time seriously. Outside of raid we play all sorts of other games together. People are almost always willing to push M+. We want to build a community, not just a raid team.

Attendance:

We understand that real life takes precedence, and emergencies happen. That being said, as a 2-night guild, we expect that barring anything major, raiders will
maintain 90-95% attendance throughout their time with us. Raiders will also be expected to maintain a bare minimum of character support, including knowing fights prior to them being pulled and obtaining their weekly M+ cache.

As we look to expand toward a full roster, we welcome all serious applicants. We're especially interested in current and former high end raiders who are looking to take a step back in terms of time. Ability to swing to other specs as the fights demand is a huge bonus.

Any and all applicants will be considered, and our current needs are as follows:

DPS:

Windwalker
Demon Hunter
Enhancement Shaman
Warrior
Hunter (Marks)

Healer (low priority):

Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

All applicants are welcome to contact us.

GM: Zedthetank#1927
Recruitment: Keystone#1582
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hey Soelle, we're definitely looking for a Hunter!

The team I'm leading is relatively new; we only formed maybe 6 weeks ago, but we went 5/9M ToS.

We raid two nights a week, Thurs/Mon, 7-10CST. I'm not sure what your desired progression level is, but I'd love to have a conversation with you. I definitely feel you on the raid lead burnout; I don't know how I let these people talk me into doing it again. Oh well.

Spam:
    ---------------------------------------------
    Hello potential new raider!

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. We look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
    Server: Turalyon
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: PVE
    Progression: 5/9 Mythic

Requires Supervision mythic raid needs:
    1x Hunter
    OR
    1x Elemental Shaman

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
    8pm-11pm EST (PST friends: 5pm-8pm) (and the best timezone, Central, 7pm-10pm)

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact the boss lady at Ladie#1111 (or Binxies the Goblin Shaman in-game). Feel free to reach out to me as well (Zarin#1554), if strong men who don't need no man are more your type~
    ---------------------------------------------