Multiple rank 1 937 Fire Mage LF Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for something pretty serious(top 60+U.S.). Used to co-raid lead a U.S. 30 guild in HFC. As the title states, during WoD I earned multiple rank 1 parses during the progression of these raids. After EN progression, I went pretty casual and have been looking to get back into a serious guild for Antorus.
ToS logs with casual guild:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/byrd#rankingzone=13
Previous WoD logs with EN as well:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/851842/7/

If you are interested please leave your btag below and I will add you. Thanks for reading and have a nice day
<Elevate>9/9H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m and 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only! We are currently sitting at a full roster, But we are recruiting more members for rotations and M+ teams!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for
All specs and classes

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - 8/9M
Tier 21 - 8/11H

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    Any

DPS
    Hunter
    Mage
    Priest
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Warlock

Healer
    Any

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    <Probably Naked>
    We are trying to round out our roster for Antorus. 7/9 Mythic in ToS and are recruiting Strong DPS and heals. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We provide food and flasks. We do expect 90% attendance and to be on roughly 15 minutes prior to raid. We expect raiders to have an understanding of their class and of the boss encounters. On top of our raid nights, we do have players that run a lot of mythic plus; low and high keys, each week.

DPS:
    Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, Balance, Mage, DK

Healer:
    Druid, Sham, Priest

If your class is not listed, please feel free to respond. We have a fairly stacked group of people and are always looking for good players.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message any of the officers below.

Btag:
    iwipeontrash#11300
    Darith#1648
    Kleio#1976
    Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    I'll leave you with:

"We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun (Don't have to show up Sunday) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me at Jordone#1898. In high demand for a mage. Ended first raid night at 6/11H"

Have a nice a day :D

Who wants copy paste garbage that is 10 miles long?
    <Unrivaled> is a tight knit community that's been together since 2008 that likes to have fun and above all, kill bosses.

We've gotten Cutting Edge every tier in Legion (minus ToS) and tiers before then as well.

We are looking for dedicated members to raid mythic, and be active members of the community. Below you can find a priority list of what we need as far as our roster goes:

High Priority:
    - Resto Shaman
    - Resto Druid
    - Mistweaver Monk (?)

Normal Priority:
    - Any exceptional DPS
    * Enhancement Shaman
    * Rogue

Our raid times are as follows:
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
    9:00pm - 12:00am EST

If interested, contact the following people:
    towersconnor#1610
    Levon#1163
    Creon#1725
    [H]<Forgotten Aspects> US-Hyjal
    7/7 M EN, 3/3 M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 9/9 M ToS

Our raid schedule is Tue - Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm PST (12 hours per week).
    To apply, visit our website at www.forgottenaspects.com, click APPLY HERE in the website navigation bar, and read/follow the provided instructions.

Additional Info
    Forgotten Aspects was originally formed in the World of Warcraft beta. Upon the ending of the beta, the guild was formed on the Hyjal server November 23rd, 2004. We are comprised of both old and new members as we continue to grow and progress through the raid content.

Our goal, like many others, is to progress and experience the available raid content while it is current. We understand progression raiding can be stressful at times so we focus on building a fun and friendly environment. Ideally, we would like to find a candidate that fits the atmosphere of the team in both personality and skill.

Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/762
    Wowprogress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Forgotten+Aspects

For additional information, please don't hesitate to contact Murdoc#1413.
    Hi, I'm from Reign and we are looking for motivated and skilled dps to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
    Current Progression: 6/11H Antorus 6/9M 9/9H ToS
    Contacts:
      Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
      Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
      Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286

Needs: Talented dps with a preference towards ranged(melee can still apply)
    <Nascent> Savage team is in high need for exceptional healers and DPS.

Server: Horde Emerald Dream (US)
    Progression: 8/9M ToS, 11/11H Antorus
    Schedule: Tues/Thusrday 7:30-10:30 PM CST

Social Media:
    http://twitter.com/nascentgg
    http://facebook.com/nascentgg

We are all about efficiency and team work. We raid a strict 6-hour schedule and maintain a drama free environment with no toxicity by virtue of our open feedback policy.

Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. You can reach out to me or apply on our website.

Ehkamo - ehkano#6160
    Erazul - Erazul#1964

Guild: <Nascent> (US-Emerald Dream)
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times/Days: Tues, Thurs 7:30-10:30 pm CST
    Contacts:
    Ehkamo - ehkano#6160 or
    Erazul - Erazul#1964
    Needs: Exceptional DPS and healer
    [US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
    Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
    <Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)
    Hi there!

If weekend morning times would work for you (8-11 AM EST), read on!

We are a newer guild that was formed at the very end of ToS. Most of the group has ToS or previous mythic experience with EN CE's, NH CE's, and ToS CE's.

We are however, Alliance side on Stormrage.

Dangle#11463 if you'd like to chat and I can give you more info.

Thanks!!