936 Blood/Unholy DK LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, I work in Law Enforcement and unfortunately due to some unforeseen schedule changes I must leave my current guild in order to be able to raid for Antorus and the future. I am looking for a long term guild and I don't plan on this being a temporary situation it's very unlikely that my schedule will change again, unless I get promoted again.. haha it's probably not going to happen.

Anyway I am looking for a guild that raids Sundays and Mondays, but I can also do Sunday,Monday,Tuesday if a 3rd day is required. The raid times don't really matter, I would prefer a horde guild but again not that important. The only thing that is important to me is finding a guild with a strong foundation and no roster problems.

I am main spec Unholy but I've tanked for 8 years so Blood is also on the table, 72 traits for both weapons. I am 9/9H and 4/9M for TOS, have not touched Antorus as my guild's raid times are impossible for me at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time and reading this if you did.
Bump
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
<TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals
We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. Only four weeks after the guilds creation were we able to get AOTC for TOS. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea.

Raid times
We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
A solid group of raiders.
A group of people to hang out with.
Great raid leads with exp to boot.
What we want
Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
Patience
While you are with us, have some fun.

If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue
1 Boomkin/Spriest/Mage

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
If you are still looking and can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. I know you said Sunday, Monday, Tuesday but I figured I'd try anyway :P. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
Thank you for all your replies, I appreciate it a lot.
<Friendly Banter> is an experienced Alliance guild on Stormrage. We recently reformed and moved from Tichondrius. We are currently 11/11H Antorus. We are looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids.

Currently looking for an exceptional tank and healer.

Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Guild Type: Raid
Current Progression: 11/11H Antorus

Links:
Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/316324/
WoW Progress- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Friendly+Banter
WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/stormrage/Friendly_Banter/

Contact Information:
Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Ivan)