[A] Tank/DPS Paladin LF PvE Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
CST is my main time zone. I am available M-W 7PM - 12PM CST

2. Server preference:
Korgath or Kael'thas

3. Faction preference:
Alliance - I am not willing to faction change.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Semi-Hardcore / Casual - Due to real life commitments, I cannot devote weekend nights or Thursday nights to raiding. I am available most other days as long as the schedule does not fluctuate too drastically.

5. Current progression/experience:
My current progression is LFR of the current tier. However, this is due to lack of people to raid with in my current guild. I've been in quite a few guilds ranging from Hardcore raiders to Uber Casuals. I'm easy to teach, willing to learn and a team player.

6. Recent logs (if available):
n/a

7. Contact info:
Xalanor#1655 (or in-game mail)

8. Anything else:
I've been playing for a long time and I know my class (Paladin) quite well. My preference for raiding is Tank but I also enjoy DPSing. I'm can heal, but I'd rather not.

I ran a guild <Vytis> since WotLK, but these latest expansions have seen a decline in raider participation and with my current work situation, I just haven't had the time to recruit or motivate people to raid.

Currently, I've gotten into multi-boxing so as to be able to at least try to do raid content in a non-LFR context. I really despise LFR because of the lack of challenge. My current guild has cleared Emerald Nightmare (N) but that was with me filling 5/8 slots. And I use my team to help my friends run dungeons (Mythic+) to better their gear - they have a hard time finding groups that aren't elitist.

I'm not looking to raid with my team. I'm just looking to raid with a fun group of people. I really enjoy questing and the story of WoW. Throughout the years, I've learned that the things that make WoW special and fun for me are the experiences with others (I could care less about getting the best gear as fast as possible).

Also, I have a Holy Paladin friend that may be looking for a home as well.

Thanks for your consideration.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com