[H] 932 Guardian Druid LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am looking for a solid progression raiding guild that raids early evening times. I have 9/9H | 3/9M ToS Exp. Stopped raiding for a while due to guild disbanding.

I am very dependable and bring a teamwork/progression are my two main goals. I am looking for a mature guild with the same mindset. I am willing to Transfer servers for mythic progression if need be however, I am not willing to race change.

We can chat in game if you would like

Btag: Angusberger#1968
hey there we are recently in high need of a new bear tank for our tues-wed raid tema and i think you would be a great fit. ive included my guild spam for your consideration hope to hear from you soon

Guild: Raven Guard on zul'jin
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:group 1:tue/wed group 2:sat/sun 8-11pm EST also have a fun/alt run on thursdays same time all welcome
Cleared: 9/9H TOS, 11/11N 2/11H THRONE
Recruitment Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
Website: We prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Needs: S. Priest, Ret Pally, Tank (weekday team), 1 Heals, Range dps (any), Rogue (Weekend team)
P.s.s: we also provide feast and flask for our raids along with helping you with gems and enchants if need be
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

9/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com