926 Mage LF Guild - PVE

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'm a 926 Fire/Frost mage that is looking to primarily get into some Normal Antorus runs once or twice a week. I am usually available for some raiding Thurs, Fri, and Saturday evenings.

Need a sub? I'm your guy.
Need an extra for Mythic +? I can help you.
Need someone who will be patient enough to learn new fights with your guild? Pick me.

PM me if interested.
hey was just wondering if you might be able to do a sat sun 8-11 est. raven guard on zuljin has some spots open for our weekend raid team if these times might work for you.

we also have food and flasks and other neccessities for our raiders along with good people to do runs with or just hang out

if you would like to know more drop me a line @ shadyfaux#1652
Hey Krustboy!

If you can make wed/sat 7-10 pst for raids we would love to have you! Add me on btag or disc! I cant wait to hear from you.

Btag: Astirrays#1997
DIsc: Oreiya#7838
If you are still looking and can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. Currently we are recruiting all classes.

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. We are building our roster for H ToS until Antorus at which point we will be pushing through Mythic Progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is 8/9M and our core group of raiders are 9/9H with our current group at 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
    Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
    Hi Krust! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 2/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743
    Join Critical Error for Antorus and beyond...

Who we are:
    Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
    We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
    11/11 N Antorus
    2/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
    Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged

Current raid times are:
    Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorrax...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
    Hi Krustboy,

We are currently looking for heroic flex team raiders for raiding with us on Fridays from 6 to 9 CST. Look at the instructions for below

<Hijinx> Illidan www.hijinx.ws to fill out an app.

Current Expansion Progression

11/11H ABT
    7/9M ToS
    9/10M NH
    7/7M EN
    2/3M ToV

Hijinx is a semi-hardcore guild who run a Mythic team three nights a week. However, we are currently interested in recruiting several players for our Friday off-night heroic runs. Currently the requirements for this team are as follows:

Min 75% attendence (3/4 Fridays out of the month)
    Decent parses (you are coming in for just heroic and we understand that. We are looking for parses around 55 to 60%)
    Discord

What this provides you and who it might fit:

This team will provide you with a 99% guarenteed clear of heroic ABT every week (minus holidays usually)
    This team gives you a chance to improve your game in a clean clear.
    You are a burnt out former Mythic raider who just wants to clear heroic each week and be done with it.
    You are currently an average player and want to see how well you would stack with mythic raiders.
    You do not have much time to play the game so you would like efficient clears of heroic each week.

If you are interested, apply at www.hijinx.ws

Apply as a "Heroic Flex Team" and follow instructions

Yåz | Yaz87#1800 – GM
    Dârkleaf | Dark#12125 – Officer
    Fróstfíre | Jefferied#1291 - Recruitment (Please contact me for this team)
    Trey | shyglizzy#11257 -Officer
    Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 6/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first 2 nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
    (Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
    2 ) Disc Priest
    3 ) Warlock
    4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
    5 ) Shadow Priest
    6 ) Rogue OR Mage
    7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
    8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
    Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
    Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
    BrianWOW#1275
    <Evermore> - Stormrage - Alliance

About:
    Evermore was originally formed as a hardcore guild back when Legion first came out on Bleeding Hollow (Horde) side under the name Fear the Living. After Bleeding Hollow became a desolate wasteland, we decided to swap factions and move to a more high populated server, Stormrage.

We are now a very casual social, leveling, and raiding guild that focuses only on NORMAL content. This allows new players, older players, and those with busy schedules to still see end game content. We accept anyone who wants to have fun, is new to the game, and just wants to see end game content without having to worry about elitist jerks, or having to constantly raid long hours. Cross server is accepted

Raid Times/Days:
    Saturdays – 10pm to 1am EST
    We only raid ONE night a week

Progression:
    EN – 7/7N , 7/7H , 3/7M
    ToV – 3/3N
    Nighthold - 10/10N , 7/10H
    Antorus

Recruitment: We hold an open recruitment for heals and dps, with limited 2 spots for tanks. We are aiming for a small 12/13 man raid team but will accept a bigger raid team as time goes on and if more people want to join.
    Tanks – OPEN
    Heals – OPEN
    DPS – OPEN

Voice:
    Discord

Loot Distribution:
    Personal Loot

HeyitsShenan#1390 - GM and Raid Leader
    Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @@*!%%!!.
    Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Friday – 8pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
    Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
    Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692
    BNet: NerdEsq#1750
    In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
    <Omnipotence> [Zul'jin] Is a new guild looking to fill out our roster to progress our way through current content and beyond.
    Raid will be held Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm est.
    Currently looking for dps and healers all specs considered.
    All are welcome. We would love to help you gear and grow with us!
    Feel free to message me in game if you have anymore questions.
    Jakecurtis#1730
    https://omnipotent.enjin.com/
    Add me if you're interested in going alliance :). We raid Wed/Sun 930pm-Midnight EST. On off nights we do mythic plus our play other games together. Discord is always active with people playing something!

RiPP#1476