[H/A] 945 Holy Priest LF new family

Guild Recruitment
Times available & time zone: 12:30 PM EST to 7:00 PM EST Thursday/Friday/Saturday

Server preference: Emerald Dream -- Not willing to transfer due to YouTube, the struggles of using a good name on other servers, and RP reasons.

Faction preference: Horde or Alliance

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore to casual raiding

Current progression/experience: 11/11 ABT, 9/9 H ToS. I been raiding since WOTLK, and been playing since TBC. In WOTLK I raided with prestigious guilds like Vodka. I have been playing priest for almost 10 years. My character progression right now just needs to titan forged from Normal, and upgrades from Heroic. I have Prydaz and Cloak for raid progression, and still farming the Velen trinket to eventually stack with Amanthul. I cleared all bosses in Normal (besides coven/varimathras) by carrying pugs, and cleared 4/11 Heroic ABT by leading pugs with a few pulls on Aggramar.

Recent logs: November 16th: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Gz8DtndX9Z2qQC67/#fight=last&view=rankings
Contact info: Aranelle#1708

Anything else: I don't die to mechanics, and I don't stand in stupid.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
12/03/2017 07:09 PMPosted by Vâlz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com

Thank you for your interest in me. However, the raid times would not line up with my availability.
Thank you though,
Leah.