901 Paladin looking for a nice guild

Guild Recruitment
901 Paladin looking for a nice guild
Will Tank / Heal / DPS for runs :)

1. Times available & time zone: 7pm to 11pm EST Friday, Saturaday, Sunday
2. Server preference: Misha, Rexxar
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi hardcome, but will grind to get through progression :)
5. Current progression/experience: N Kil'jadeen on Horde Paladin b4 guild moved to new server
6. Recent logs (if available): No Logs available
7. Contact info: This thread
8. Anything else: I just want a guild that will run M+ , raiding content, and will let me tank/dps/heal to get through the content. Have a group of ppl I could clown around with online would be nice too :)
My name is Nightemarewl and our guild <Duality> is recruiting all positions currently for Antorus. I noticed that the days for our raids don't match up but the times do for the most part. Would you be willing to give a trial raid run with our guild on Wednesday night to see if you'd be up for switching days around :)? If not then we understand!

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
  • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
Happy Holiday Esined!

I'm Ana from The Killer Bunnies an Alliance guild on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We have some open spots on our Heroic raid team and I am looking for cool people who might want to come along for the face smashing (preferably the Raid Boss's face). I wanted to post this so you had a chance to look it over and hopefully I will get a friend request from you if we are a good fit for your needs :)

Thanks,
Ana

You can reach me on Battlenet: Anaranae#1516 or our Membership Coordinator: Lunixia#1530

The pertinent information:
  • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 9/9 HTOS, 11/11 NABT.
  • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with additional volunteer days/hours for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
  • Mythic plus days at least 2 other days weekly and an Alt Toon / Fun Runs.
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook and a Guild website for communication

Links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
Our Guild Website:
http://thekillerbunnies.us
And our facebook page where you can really get an idea if we would be a good home for you:
https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerBunnies/
not sure if your willing to transfer but Horde <raven guard> on zul'jin might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who responded to this thread, and posted information. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to reply. I have to edit the title of the post, because I was looking for an alliance guild on either Misha/Rexxar, and I was not clear. Than you all so much for the posted information though, I really want to find a guild like some of the ones posted, because you guys all seem awesome. Thank you again for all the information posted, and the time spent. :)
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Raid times are 9-11pm est Tuesday and have an optional hour Friday/Saturday ending them at 12 am est. You do not have to stay for the extra hour and will not be penalized for leaving at 11pm est.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)