(A) Rdruid Lf raiding.

Guild Recruitment
945 Resto druid looking for a new home. Any day after 7 p.m.
Looking for mainly heroic raiding but will do normal and or mythic if those are the options. Raid exp. Antorus 11/11 N 3/11 H Tos 9/9 H 3/9 M LF: A non hostile raiding environment. Teamwork. Friendly players.
Edge of Aggression (Uldaman/Ravencrest) - ALLIANCE - is seeking additional core raiders to fill out remaining slots in our Mythic raid team.
Current raid times are: Tuesday Wednesday Sunday 9-12 EST
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Edge+of+Aggression
We are currently looking for:
Healers: Restoration Shaman / Restoration Druid / Mistweaver Monk
DPS: Rogue / Unholy DK
We are looking for raiders who take the initiative to research fights and mechanics as well as having a thorough understanding of their class. They aim to play consistently well and are able to learn from mistakes or constructive criticism. Edge of Aggression has a lengthy history of members helping others out to maximize our raiding capability. Additionally, we look for a positive attitude towards one another, after all we are all on the same team. Negative comments on a regular basis will not be tolerated.
Finally we ask for you to have a working voice communications. We currently use Discord.
If interested, contact Granson#1178
Hey there! Our guild <Asylum> on Proudmoore (alliance side) is definitely looking for healers for our team. Currently we are 8/11 Normal but will progress through Heroic as well. Our raid times are 6-9 PST or 9-12 EST on Friday and Saturday. If you have any questions please feel free to message me on my bnet ID tecnogrl125#1826 or our guild leader Draekainjet#1465. Take care!
Ululate-Ysera-Alliance

We are a progression raiding raiding guild that has started
Heroic progression in Antorus.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun,
without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.

We are 3/11 H ABT. We are currently looking for a skilled Healer to fill
our ranks. Raid times will be Sat 7:30 to 10:30 and Sun 7 to 10 server EST.

Gearing people is not a problem...

Need Heals

Contac
Dreadlock Bnet - Dreadlock#11816
Aveset Bnet - letaa#1774
Hey there Michelleana,

if you're interested in going Horde, <MoistureMOB>, currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, is recruiting one resto druid **ASAP**.

Raid times Tues Thurs 8-11 CST.

We're chill, but we like to clear stuff.

Msg Gyps#3655 on discord (easier) or Gyps#11771 on bnet if interested.
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

**We also run m+ groups/rbg groups around 2200+ rating**
<Friendly Banter> is an experienced Alliance guild on Stormrage. We recently reformed and moved from Tichondrius. We are currently 11/11H Antorus. We are looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids.

Currently looking for an exceptional tank and healer.

Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Guild Type: Raid
Current Progression: 11/11H Antorus

Links:
Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/316324/
WoW Progress- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Friendly+Banter
WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/stormrage/Friendly_Banter/

Contact Information:
Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Ivan)
Officer: sanc#11612 (Bhatpooty)
Hey there Michelleana. No Offense (A) on Proudmoore is looking for a resto druid for our raid. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 PST.

Add me and we can talk. Phat#1659
Hey Michelleana!!

If you are willing to go horde, I would love to talk to you about about joining my guild! I will leave my btag and disc, I would love to hear from you!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
11/11N
8/11H
<Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+

DPS
Boomy
Hunter
Warlock
Enh Shammy

Heals
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
My name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey, Michelleana!

We're looking for Healers to join our team. We might be what you're looking for! And we focus on Heroic raiding. :)

Take a peek at our recruitment post and let us know if you're interested.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759458093
Evermore - Stormrage - Alliance

Evermore was originally formed as a hardcore guild back when Legion first came out on Bleeding Hollow side under the name Fear the Living. After Bleeding Hollow became a desolate wasteland, we decided to swap factions and move to a more high populated server, Stormrage.

We take pride in being a very casual social, leveling, and raiding guild that focuses more on the fun aspect of the game, rather than the hardcore mindset. We want everyone to enjoy their time in our guild no matter their sexual preferences, religion, work schedules, or family life. Due to this, we mainly raid NORMAL and HEROIC progression ONE NIGHT a week. This also gives everyone a chance to see end game content no matter their skill level, as well as not having to worry about elitist jerks, or raiding long hours.

• Raid Days : Saturday 10pm-1am EST (We raid ONE night a week!)
  • Progression : EN 3/7M 7/7H - ToV 3/3N - NH 10/10N 7/10H - Antorus
  • Recruitment : Tanks - OPEN , Heals - OPEN , DPS - OPEN (To raid Antorus, we require an iLvl of at least 915+)
  • Loot : Personal
  • Voice : Discord (You are not required to talk in Discord. But are asked to be in there during raid nights for communication.)
  • New home found, thanks ^_^
    [US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
    Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We’re also LFM mythic plus and PvP players on pushing high mythic plus keys/doing some arenas rBGs with ratings of 2200+
    Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
    Server: Area-52

11/11 H ABT
    5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of
    RDruid or MW Monk

DPS with tank OS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
    LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
    VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
    CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.
    CONTACT: Snow#6188 (Discord) Rainbow#1114 + Fabo#11536 (Battle.net)

I’ve made my best in slot list
    And checked it twice
    "Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
    I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
    Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
    His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
    Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
    Short and Sweet -

<Dread Templars> [11/11N] [2/11 H]
    Friday/Saturday 12:00-3:30am EST.
    Provide flasks, pots & food, maybe even a lock portal. But rely on our raiders to bring their own.
    We don't take our raiding too seriously, we like to joke around with each other during raid times.

Btag is Tan#11856
    Hi there,

<Pandamonium> is a Horde Cael/Nagrand Guild currently 6/11H ABT and are looking to be 11/11 within the coming weeks. We are currently have a couple of core slots open.

RDPS: Mage (any spec) Shaman (ele)
    MDPS: DK (either dps spec)
    Healer: Hpally or Resto Druid
    We are also looking at substitute Raiders for ALL roles as Real life stuff happens and sometimes people are unable to attend.

We raid Heroic WED/THURS 7-10PM ST (servertime) and Normal SUN 7-10PM ST

We are only looking for serious raiders that are constantly trying to improve as we will be moving onto Mythic when possible!

My Btag is sylaris#1121 feel free to add me and i will answer any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you all soon :)