730+ ilvl 72+ weapon trait WW Monk LFG

Guild Recruitment
Im a geared WW monk, ready for Antorus with every single legendary. I'm looking for a guild that wants to clear Heroic as fast as possible and be ready to step into first boss prog on opening week of Mythic. I've taken a break from the game throughout Tomb of Sargeras, so the last Mythic boss I progged and killed was Krosus before my guild at the time fell apart due to roster size issues. Despite that, I know how to play my class and I'm prepared to step into Antorus with plenty of time to raid. I typically play on 10 or less ping, and I have time to dedicate for up to 3 raid nights a week. Whisper me in game if you're looking to fill a melee dps spot on your roster. Cheji-Kel'Thuzad TheTallGrass#1700
Perdition, on US-Hyjal, is currently recruiting the following for Team A:

High Need:
Mw Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Priest
Ret Paladin
Warrior
Rogue
Death Knight
Ww Monk
S-Priest
Hunter
Balance Druid

The ideal applicant will be Heroic / Mythic ready, but a good attitude and ability to handle mechanics holds more value than a higher ilvl. In addition we has always maintained a veteran player base and skilled raider attitude. We are a PvE progression oriented guild. Consistency, even-temperament, drama free and dedication are paramount.

We raid three times a week and our raid times are as follows:

Tues/Wend/Thus: 11:00PM EST to 2:00AM EST / 8:00PM PST to 11:00 PST

You will be expected to make the majority of raids. Should you find yourself unable to attend a raid, you will be expected to notify someone so that we can find a replacement for the night. We understand that life happens and do our best to accommodate.

As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with raiding mats and research for the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand holding strategies for all raiders.

We don't use a website, everything is posted on discord for us. If you're interested in applying or have any other questions contact: Okori#1968 (Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer), or Slice#1994 (GM ) . Applying consists of showing us some logs, and chatting in discord and or over BNET.
Uncommon Sense is 10/10 M in NH, 7/7 M in EN and 3/3 M in ToV (all Cutting Edge). We are 8/9 M, 9/9 H in ToS and are looking for skilled raiders for Antorus.

Raid Hours

Tuesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Sunday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST (Progression first week of a new tier;
Optional F & F/Alt Raid)

What We Offer

○ Guild Repairs
○ Raid Consumables
○ Outside of Raid
- Mythic+ groups
- Monthly contests
- Guild events

HIGH NEED
DPS:
- Druid: Feral or Balance (OS resto or guardian a plus)
- Hunter
- Mage
- Monk
- Rogue
- Shaman: Elemental
- Warlock

Healers:
- Any healer with a viable DPS OS

LOW NEED
DPS:
- Death Knight
- Demon Hunter

**Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply even if your class/spec isn’t listed above. We are always in need of competitive players, especially DPS with a viable OS.

For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or contact one of the officers:

Drift - Recruitment Officer
• Drift#1889 - BattleTag
• Drift#8569 - Discord

Kyle - Recruitment Officer
• kstafford55#1875 - Battletag
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Alt required for initial split runs.
Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
<Heroism for Harambe> is currently recruiting players such as yourself for late night raiding. We are a Heroic only guild that raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST) on the Sargeras server (Alliance) and drop down to one night a week once the last boss is killed. We are largely former mythic raiders who wanted to step back from the grind but still see content. On off nights, we do mythic plus and play numerous other games.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact me through bnet Daewoolanos#1193 or preferably through Discord Daewoolanos#5769
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11H Antorus - Sub 3% on 5/11
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a tank, a couple dps, and a healer for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our ToS progression was 4/9M. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
[A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid.

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it, see if its a good fit.