948 Guardian LF New Guild

Guild Recruitment
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23345465/13#metric=dps
Those are my logs for Tomb.

I am a 948 Guardian Druid with all of my off specs maintained and viable. My last guild fell apart during tomb and I am looking for a new home to progress through Antorus. I would prefer a guild on area-52, but willing to server transfer if it's the right fit. Feel free to add and message me in game.

LeeBones#1619
Unrefined on US-Magtheridon is and Alliance guild looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 1 day raid schedule each week (We raid Sundays at 6:00pm Eastern time). We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster, and focus on heroic raiding, M+ running, and overall having a good time.

Recruitment needs:
-- 1 Tank (Off Tank primarily).
-- 2 Healers.
-- 1-2 Main DPS, ability to tank if needed.
-- 1-2 Main DPS, ability to heal if needed.

We always keep a lookout for fantastic players, and any exceptional player will be considered regardless of your class/spec. You should apply if you feel this is a good guild for you, as well as if you feel you'd be a great addition to our team.

About Us:
Unrefined is a Heroic AotC guild made up of real life friends, as well as friends of friends. We are a close-knit group that always helps one another out and have a great time doing it. We consider ourselves causal as we only raid one day a week, even though most people are online everyday. We've been a guild for a long time, but as in every expansion there is a lull period were some people start to do other things. We have a strong core group of 8-10 people, but want to keep moving forward, progressing, and having a good time while doing it. We hope to find people that are into enjoying this game the same way that we do.

Progression:

AotC: Xavius - Emerald Nightmare
AotC: Helya - Trial of Valor
AotC: Gul'dan - Nighthold
AotC: Kil'jaden - Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Heroic - current tier - Sunday 6:00pm EST (Amount of raid time varies, but no more than 4-5 hours)

Other points of note:
We also PvP, Arena, and run M+ throughout the week, in addition to achievement runs and past raid encounters for fun. Although that is something secondary, and never mandatory.

Contact Us:
Ingame Whisper -- Alandar-Magtheridon
Battletag -- StrykerBlue#1984
We are currently looking for exceptional players for our Core Raid. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST on the Emerald Dream server. You can come as a trial anytime! We have been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at Sym#1940 or Sym#9690 on Discord.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
we're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a tank, a couple dps, and a healer for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
Team Pink on area 52 is a newly formed team and could a Druid (any spec). Going to be sticking mainly to heroic for now and possible mythic in the future when we get the numbers. Part of the extremely active Ex Inferno community and we raid Friday Saturday 9-12. If you’re interested hit me up at Parker#1401