931 DH Tank/Dps Couple LF Late NIght Raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone we are returning players looking for a proper late night progression guild (horde) for Antorus we have been trying to gear up as much as we can but cannot seem to get into a raid to progress since we started so late to accomplish these achievements.

very competent Heroic progression raiders from cata and WoD expansions.

we have some crazy schedules for work so are only available certain times
Sunday - Thursday 9pm to 4am est
Friday, Saturday 10pm to 4am est

both running high end Systems and fast internet connection.
931 DH tank
931 DH DPS(willing to gear up shaman alt for heals or dps also)

thankyou for reading and hope to hear from somone soon and jump into antorus progression soon.
Howdy you 2,

I'm the raid leader for Overtly Offensive on Zul'jin and I'm looking for people to fill our roster for Antorus. I see that you both are DHs at the moment, which is fine. I'm looking for another tank and some dps to fill out my roster. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm-1am and are Heroic minded, but if we get enough core people we'll look into progressing into mythic. If you are interested shoot me a message on b-net (Wilberto#1626) and I can answer any questions yall might have.
11/28/2017 07:24 PMPosted by Wilberto
Howdy you 2,

I'm the raid leader for Overtly Offensive on Zul'jin and I'm looking for people to fill our roster for Antorus. I see that you both are DHs at the moment, which is fine. I'm looking for another tank and some dps to fill out my roster. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm-1am and are Heroic minded, but if we get enough core people we'll look into progressing into mythic. If you are interested shoot me a message on b-net (Wilberto#1626) and I can answer any questions yall might have.

Sounds good I sent you a friend request on bnet (JoeyO)