Trade Chat shut up

Emerald Dream
Trade Chat is where the real war is fought
Hey, Panzer is a nice lady. You leave her alone.

*tips fedora*
Bush did trade chat.
Turn it off-I did some time ago.

People are given anonymity and often spout out whatever their inner Id thinks of. The discourse isn’t helpful and mostly not healthy.

Avoid surrounding yourself with judgmental voices and you’ll be better off. Took me some time to realize how much better my life could be by listening to the kind and compassionate people instead.
Theramore was an inside job.
Honestly trade in this game has only gotten worse as time has gone on I think it's going to get even worse after Classic comes out because of all the idiots that are going to come from that
Sounds like the OP could use a bit of the ol' SUPER MALE VITALITY
Without Trade how would I know all I need to know about traps?
12/01/2017 11:36 PMPosted by Gryffi
Without Trade how would I know all I need to know about traps?

Traps Monthly. L2ScoobyDoo
12/01/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Cyclosis
Honestly trade in this game has only gotten worse as time has gone on I think it's going to get even worse after Classic comes out because of all the idiots that are going to come from that

Actually, I'd say the opposite will happen. Trade is the way it is today because there's no need for its intended purpose. In modern wow there is no trade and professions are streamlined to the point where there's nothing to do besides posting stuff on the AH.

I remember back in BC/Wrath on my old non-rp realm there was still trolling, but there was also a lot of rp-like advertisement for goods and services because demand for that stuff still existed and branding was actually somewhat important.

When Classic hits there will still be trolling, obviously, but I think there will be a lot more legitimate use of trade due to rare recipes and professions actually being relevant again.
#BuildWall
12/02/2017 01:30 AMPosted by Hargus
#BuildWall

Xeer was right all along.
[.-=X=-. Xial .-=X=-. xMoG .-=X=-.]
[.-=X=-. xMoG .-=X=-. Xial .-=X=-.]
11/30/2017 02:47 PMPosted by Zhii
I left Trade chat many many years ago. Since then it has been the first thing I have done on every new character I made.
says the hillary clinton supporter
MAGA
Soyboys can't handle trade chat
Just got back in the game after 6 or 7 years and was like "oh yeah..." /leave trade
research seth rich
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/style/black-bloc-fashion.html?referer=http://www.google.com/
Former Democrat Rep Corrine Brown was just sentenced to 5 years in federal prison for fraud ... but you won't see as much coverage as you will about Donald Trump picking his nose or something equally dumb.