Healer LFG...7/9M last tier

Guild Recruitment
Heyo,

I am currently looking to get back to what i enjoy the most....healing. I kinda took a break from it this xpac and am slowly regretting that choice as i have been bored and rather uninterested all xpac so far.

Last tier i raided on my hunter after coming back to the game, and was stuck on M avatar(which was cancer), and this tier, i want to get back to basics and heal again. My prior healing experience was raiding top 15-25 US from end of WoTLK - MoP as a MW/Disc priest, and i also tanked up to 3rd plate Heroic Spine on a DK at around US 50.

I have in order of gear :
Rshaman
Priest
MW
Pally
Druid

Willing to play pretty much any of them, and would prefer a guild that raids AFTER 7 PM EST.

Lyric#1368
if interested
(will not reply to spam posts, thanks)
Hey would be interested in talking about you playing on your shaman. Would like to see some logs to get a better idea of you as a player though your past experience is impressive.

We raid Saturday Sunday 7-11 pm EST and went 8/9M last tier, I don't know if that's slightly too early since you specified after 7 but I figured it was close enough to warrant asking.

If you wanna talk further you can add me in game on Alliance Sargeras or Bloodydemise#1786
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there Hawtymchawty!

I added your btag, as I think we might be a good fit for you! <Ubiquitous> is 8/11 heroic Antorus, and previously went 7/9 mythic in ToS, Alliance side on Proudmoore, and has open recruitment for Antorus for a skilled healer if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
Especially Healers,

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact Lowestscroll#1792 for more information.