Cutting Edge exp Blood DK Tank - LF Home

Guild Recruitment
Yo!

As the title states, looking for a new home due to new work schedule. Looking for a great community! Open to the following

- 2 Day guilds preferred! Will still be interested in talking to 3 day as well
-Big guild with active roster

Experience
- Officer/Raid leader for previous Hardcore raiding guilds from Classic - MoP (took a break during WoD)
- This expansion was raid leader for Cutting Edge Guild for EN/Nighthold, guild disbanded before Tomb's release, on different character, check Bumblechops - Mal’Ganis for achieves
- I can make a better grilled cheese than your grandmother no contest

Not looking for exactly a hardcore guild but open if available, preferably one with a good amount of players who are active for M+, Drunk Discord Hangs, and more

I understand this limits what's available, but I will be staying Blood

I am Pacific Time

I enjoy craft beer and red meat.

Open to Faction/Realm transferring.

Feel free to add me Aggo#1324 or respond to this thread! Thank you for reading :)
Borp
Burp
Boop
cowboy beep boop
buhump
12/03/2017 03:23 PMPosted by Ikarga
Boop
12/03/2017 06:48 PMPosted by Ikarga
buhump
Added on btag! If I'm not online when you are you can also reach me on Discord all day at Ytesia#1692
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Thank you for the responses! I’ll be happy to reach out! Bumping as well
Can you raid mornings? If so Air would love to add a good dk tank to our roster. Add me at berl#11782 if want to try morning raiding out! Our details are below.

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 11/11H 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Healer
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello! Unfortunately weekday mornings as of right now are unavailable, however i will keep your battletag in case that changes! Thank you
Bump for love
12/05/2017 08:11 AMPosted by Ikarga
Bump for love
Availability updated!
Boop
12/05/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Ikarga
Availability updated!
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Hunter
Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer