Terms of Service Violations in Antorus

General Discussion
As you’ve seen over the course of Legion, we’ve been consistently increasing our actions taken against Terms of Service violations used to give an unfair advantage in raid and dungeon content. These violations include selling raid clears for real money, sharing accounts between members of the same raid team, and similar behaviors prohibited under the ToS.

With Mythic Antorus about to open and the world first race ready to begin, we felt it was important to give a reminder of our stance on these issues, as well as a warning that we will be actively monitoring and taking action against those who participate in such behavior to gain an early progression advantage in Mythic Antorus.

We’re excited to see how our top players progress through Mythic Antorus in the weeks to come, and want to ensure that the experience is as fair as possible for everyone participating. Please keep this in mind as you begin to work your way through the Burning Throne, and best of luck!
Nail 'em to the wall Blizzard. Seeing those dumb advertisements in the group finder makes me shake my head.
*cough* LIMIT *cough*
Permaban cheaters. Deus Vult!!!
12/04/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Ythisens
as well as a warning that we will be actively monitoring and taking action against those who participate in such behavior
I hope any such actions taken against cheaters is swift and severe!
Thanks for reminding all the competition guilds to play fair. Good luck to all!

And if you do cheat, I hope the action taken against you is brutal and swift.
I couldn't be less interested in the "race", but very glad to hear action will be taken against those who would cheat.
12/04/2017 10:33 AMPosted by Blik
all the lfr heroes in this thread so cute.

Yup! people with Real jobs who are not able to play a game 24/7 and commit to raiding 5 nights a week.
boy i can't wait to see how many times limit gets banned while method gets out scott free :^)
12/04/2017 10:41 AMPosted by Terrynlock
boy i can't wait to see how many times limit gets banned while method gets out scott free :^)

I wonder if the same message is even appearing on the European forums.
12/04/2017 10:41 AMPosted by Terrynlock

depends if its a weekend or not. Line has it at 5-6
Lip service.

Real world $$ sales is so out of control you can catch the top guilds on almost every server doing it.

What's worse is on area52 they have all conspired to price fix none of them are competing anymore.

One guild tried and they were attacked on the forum's and in game for weeks. No action taken not even post were deleted.

Even gold sales are now manipulated ....but somehow this is not economy manipulation violation..

If there are not band after the first week for acct sharing then you know it already failed since this is standard operating procedure for split runs.....
Keep deleting posts with legitimate responses that arent breaking the tos of the forums

Relaying relevant information to people with skewed views of higher end raiding is frowned upon in world of casualcraft
Ah yes, taking a stance against the American guilds yet you turn a blind eye to every single EU guild that does this.

Nothing shady going on here.
12/04/2017 11:14 AMPosted by Nicelogs
Ah yes, taking a stance against the American guilds yet you turn a blind eye to every single EU guild that does this.

Nothing shady going on here.
Rip method nvr 4get.

Lol jk
Any chance we'll get to see hard numbers of how many people get banned over this?
lol... so as long i pay with gold i should be good then haha..