Mythic raider LF Heroic only guild

Guild Recruitment
I don't have the time or desire (to wipe 300+ times on a boss) to do Mythic anymore. I just want to face roll Heroic on a weekly bases. I can collect the Mythic transmogs at a later date.

Available raid times are 7pm central - 10pm. There is some flexibility there. Days don't matter.

I'm not interested in a guild that "progresses" through Heroic. I may as well just find Mythic guild at that point. I just want to join a group of others with Mythic capabilities but no desire to do it. I have no issues with carrying guildies. I just want to join a solid core capable of a full clear if we didn't.

The guild I was in (still am in technically) transferred off server after we downed Mistress. We were just losing too many people and the pool of raiders were drying up on the server. I would xfer and just do heroic with them, except the turn over was so high that they couldn't even down heroic KJ without sitting a bunch of people.

I have geared Hunter, Warrior or Rogue. Message me here as I am not logging on atm because I have no reason to.
bump
Hello Bowtek,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can raid on Tue/Wed nights from 10p-1a EST. We have an immediate opening for a Hunter, Warrior, or Rogue.

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS and are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset as ourselves.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760495885
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello Bowtek, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your hunter would be a great fit.

We are 2/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!