922 Disc priest w/940 Restro driud

Guild Recruitment
Both of us are currently looking for a new guild. 2 times per week more or less. We are both pugging Antorus ATM.. so we are only 9/11N. Both are very active players and are looking for a new guild to call home. Would love to be farming Heroic and or progressing on mythics. Faction change is always an option. Also i am willing to DISC or Holy but DISC is my main spec. My Rdruid is looking to just stay Restro. We are a great team who communicate quite a bit for healing with CD's and everything. Please let me know what you guys have. Like i said Faction change is open as well as realm changing.
Sanathz,

Hit me up, we may have something for you two.

Captain#12193
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

*Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)*

* Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

* Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

* Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hello There!

<Smashed Potato> is a newly formed guild and currently recruiting to fill our heroic roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10pm central. We are currently on Sargeras Alliance. We full clear normal and are working on Heroic progression, but need more people for some of the harder fights. We have many active members on during the week and run carries and mythic plus groups. We could really use both of you!

You can add me to bnet Vixii#1551 if you have any questions or interested in joining
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @#@!@@##.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
BNet: NerdEsq#1750
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Hi Sanathz,
<VGG> Alliance on Proudmoore
Raid Times: Fri-Sat 7:30-11:00 ST (Pacific)

Legion Progression:
11/11H ABT
7/9 Mythic, Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 Mythic, Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Warlords of Draenor:
13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

We could use a disc priest and a resto druid. We are also recruiting range.

<VGG> We've been around since the end of Mists of Pandaria on Silver Hand and moved to Proudmoore towards the end of Warlords of Draenor. We are a two-night progression-oriented PvE guild focused on fully clearing current content given our time constraints. We aim to make our raid environment both efficient and enjoyable as we push through Mythic.

Please contact us in-game:
Aecis (Battle-tag: Aecis#1119 )
Dtooth (Battle-tag: Dragontooth#1697)
Gorby (Battle-tag: Gorydeath#12897 )
Insaniam (Battle-tag: Coconut#1962)
Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started Heroic progression in Antorus.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.

We are 3/11 H ABT. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
Raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.

Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS and heals

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice.
Stoic – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 6/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

We need a Restoration Druid. Looking for exceptional DPS classes. Healing or tanking off specs is a plus. Mage, DK, Rouge, Druid High demand.

Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206884/

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450