A <MurderLicense> PvP Guild. RBG Recruitment.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
08/02/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Healcleanse
Please add my bnet if possible. Or I can wait a few hours to message in game . I was a previous rank 13 in vanilla. Did a little PvP in wod from a break. Me and a mage friend are looking for a transfer. Jmocny#1493

Thank you

Eh don't worry about transferring your main for now. I think it'll be better if you make an alt on our server, speak to an officer or myself then test the waters and fit into our guild culture before deciding about transferring... No rush! :3

08/02/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Forums
Are you expanding your guild into a cross-realm Community?

Or do you prefer players to transfer to your realm to join your guild?

Cross-realm community? You mean the ingame communities thing with BFA? We don't use that... I feel peeps have a much greater bond when we're all in the same guild on the same server.
11/20/2017 08:19 PMPosted by Sharonbear
We actively train our members through arena and RBG wargames to prepare them for Rated PvP

something i did back in cata on Illidan-US. Great way to build morale and help people....it's a shame that blizzard doesn't encourage wargames as a method to learn.

Southmouth#11486

add me, depending on the faction pool of players to play with along with how bad latency is along with the Zandalari/Maghar and DarkIron/KulTiran Racials are very dependent on what I'll be doing at 120 for BFA ...I may consider transferring.
08/02/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Sharonbear
08/02/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Forums
Are you expanding your guild into a cross-realm Community?

Or do you prefer players to transfer to your realm to join your guild?
Cross-realm community? You mean the ingame communities thing with BFA?
Yes.

Like this:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767516617

08/02/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Sharonbear
We don't use that... I feel peeps have a much greater bond when we're all in the same guild on the same server.
Ok. Just thought I'd check.
Lets chat
Season 1 has begun >:3
Are RBGs even alive anymore? lool
I want in! Happy to transfer toons if it seems like a good fit. Would like to bring Arms if you have a slot.

BadBattleTag#1283
Best way to improve in pvp is here and join the guild
We're experiencing low attendance.

Not sure if it's coz of WoW or internal affairs but we will continue to persevere >:3
We are still RBGing 4 times a week; just with 1 team down from 2.
Bump!

We're still alive and kicking D:<
No Surrender >:3

Off Note:
It's quite clear why we are suffering from an attendance drop...
Why not "KillingLicense?" Murder is unlawful, which is why Blizzard changed Murder Spree to Killing Spree. :0)
eh? it's a brand of clothing where i live...

https://wear.jp/brand/murderlicense/

Besides o.o Murder isn't unlawful in Azeroth >:3
Wow, I stand corrected.

Good morning from across the pacific.
Good evening from japan :3
Would be willing to xfer for a solid spot. Played into 2300mmr area

Only been 1970 this season. Higher xp
What are you guys currently looking for in terms of class/specs?
10/24/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Kaioken
Would be willing to xfer for a solid spot. Played into 2300mmr area

Only been 1970 this season. Higher xp

Uhmm I don't like to rush peeps to join us so i think i'll just add your btag and slowly integrate you into us.

10/24/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Vapor
What are you guys currently looking for in terms of class/specs?

We are currently affected by low attendance due to... you know why.. bfa thingies.. As for RBGs we could use locks, mages, hunters, Rdruid. The RBG meta changes fairly quickly so don't worry too much about specific class comps. I'm more interested in team synergy right now.
Hey im on proudmoore but dont mind cross server. I always top charts i'm a boomkin and have a mic with 2k xp cruel elite achievement. Superxnova#1198 is my tag. LF anything 2k rbg related.
hello sharonbear I am interested in entering your guild if I may, I am a veteran of 13 years of experience in pvp from the vanilla and I am looking for an active guild in pvp since it will serve you a lot of help since you are a player of much exp and I had 1800 in rbg in WOD and at the moment I have a gear of ilv 366