Returning FDK LF Heroic Guild for Antorus

Guild Recruitment
I am a returning Frost DK who is looking to get back into raiding. I took a break after NH and missed ToS. I am looking for a heroic raid guild that is willing to try to build a team and attempt mythic. My previous teams had heroic on farm and I had a successful mythic team at the beginning of the xpac.

For raid times I would prefer a guild that raids on the weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) in the evening but I can consider outstanding cases. I am on EST so any time after 8:30/9 pm EST would be best.

Mainly I'm looking for an alliance guild on a PvE server. If you would like to contact me my btag is Akorus#1935
bump
Good day,

I am not sure we are a fit but let me share some information with you for you to consider....

I'm Kosh with Alliance guild Errant Venture on Whisperwind. We have two raid teams in the guild one of which raids Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

Our team is primarily a heroic raiding guild with AoTC our main focus. However, we want to grow to 20 so that after AoTC is achieved and clearly on farm we can step in for a mythic boss or two. However, this would not be done in a hardcore fashion, but we recognize there may be a large window between this tier and the xpac to come.

I won't go into any additional detail but if that sounds like something you are interested in please reach out to me at Kosh#1220 as I'd love to chat further.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking!
bump
Hey there!

<Nerv> (4/11H 6/9M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for an awesome FDK to join our weekend team. We raid Friday & Saturday 10:30PM - 1:30AM EST. You can find more info on our website: http://nervguild.com

I'll be sending you a Btag request shortly, but if we're unable to get in touch right away, feel free to add any of the other recruitment officers: Poise#11780, Shootr#11328, Dagik#1527

Cheers,
Ren (yinyangren#1713)
Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
Especially Healers.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new
people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact LowestScroll#1792 for more information.