941 Lock looking for Late night

Guild Recruitment
2/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal, AotC affliction warlock looking for late night raid team any server. I am willing to swap servers if the raid team is going to be progressing through mythic difficulty and is willing to do what they need to do to. Willing to also go horde.
Prefer 11pm or later PST.
I also have a 930 holy priest i can bring instead.
I also have a 930 bear tank buddy of mine that is looking for a guild as well.

Adde UncleWiggles#1119
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey! Tequila Sundown is a brand new eventual mythic raid group under the multi raid group guild Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We're in need of ranged dps currently.

We run from 8:45 pm to 11:45 pm Pacific Time (pretty late times) and are currently making our way through normal Antorus with the goal after recruiting to be through heroic and in mythic relatively soon.

If you're interested, contact the raid leader on bnet at joat#1832 or lambkill#1856

Otherwise, check out our wiki!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
<Heroism for Harambe> is currently recruiting players such as yourself for late night raiding. We are a Heroic only guild that raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST) on the Sargeras server (Alliance) and drop down to one night a week once the last boss is killed. We are largely former mythic raiders who wanted to step back from the grind but still see content. On off nights, we do mythic plus and play numerous other games.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact me through bnet Daewoolanos#1193 or preferably through Discord Daewoolanos#5769
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • ^
    Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a tank, a couple dps, and a healer for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared normal first night, one shotting most bosses, including argus. We also cleared 7/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
    Swiver, Recruitment Officer
    Swiver#11128
    Maximum Effort 11/N, 2/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
    A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
    Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
    -mon, tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
    -Thursday is heroic farm
    Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
    -Just about any ranged dps specs!
    -Dps with healing OS is even better
    -Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504
    <TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals
    We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. Only four weeks after the guilds creation were we able to get AOTC for TOS. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea.

Raid times
    We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
    We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
    A solid group of raiders.
    A group of people to hang out with.
    Great raid leads with exp to boot.
    What we want
    Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
    Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
    Patience
    While you are with us, have some fun.

If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
    Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag