943 Holy paladin LF raiding guild (EST)

Guild Recruitment
Hello !

As the title says, I am looking for a NON-HARDCORE raiding guild to progress through Antorus (currently 11/11 N). Ideally on week-ends, EST time.
I put a lot of time into the game for fun, and I am always down to do mythics+, bgs, old content, etc. Thanks :)
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB
1/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot
Boomkin
Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!
Stoic (Horde) – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 6/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

Looking for exceptional DPS classes. Healing or tanking off specs is a plus.
Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206884/

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450
Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started Heroic progression in Antorus.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.

We are 3/11 H ABT. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
Raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.

Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS and heals

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice.
Hi there! We have an immediate opening for a healer, especially a paladin. While we are a mythic guild, we don't consider ourselves hardcore. Spam below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Progression:
11/11hc Antorus (5/9m ToS last tier, super late start)

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenver EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push mythic raiding. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:
Healers: 1 Healer (Holy Paly pref., resto druid/shammy considered)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Plavalguna- GamerX#1554
Kaowin-Weidendorf#1292
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a %*@*##!@.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
BNet: NerdEsq#1750
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Hi Ella! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 4/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743