Black Friday Deals, no Character Services?

Customer Support
Hiya!

Im curious as to why there were no discounts for character services. Ive been pondering boosting a Mage, or moving my Monk to my new realm, but at 60 and 25 dollars each, I was hesitating. It seems funny that a WoW plus legion purchase. which includes a lvl 100 boost, is still only like 35ish but the basic boost is still 60.

Im guessing not since it would have been shown already, but will there be any discounts for character services?
11/22/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Zappyboy
Im guessing not since it would have been shown already, but will there be any discounts for character services?

I'm sorry, Zappyboy, but CS has no information on potential sales that might or might not happen, or why some things are on sale and others are not.

If that is something you'd like to see, it would be best to post in the General Discussion forum.
For the boost, you can reduce the cost by purchasing a new base game on your current battle.net account and upgrade it to legion for $35.

The boost that comes with the new purchase can be used on any wow account within a battle.net account so you can use your new boost on your old wow account.
11/22/2017 02:43 PMPosted by Nok
For the boost, you can reduce the cost by purchasing a new base game on your current battle.net account and upgrade it to legion for $35.

The boost that comes with the new purchase can be used on any wow account within a battle.net account so you can use your new boost on your old wow account.

That's very good to know actually :).
11/22/2017 02:43 PMPosted by Nok

You're the man, Nok
I just bought three non-Legion accounts for the mount and they also had a free level 100 boost (they used to be level 90). Is that a new thing?
11/24/2017 03:05 PMPosted by Ghastan
I just bought three non-Legion accounts for the mount and they also had a free level 100 boost (they used to be level 90). Is that a new thing?
The level 90 boost was with Warlords of Dreanor when it was a stand-alone expansion. The level 100 boost is with Legion while it is a stand-alone expansion.
11/24/2017 03:15 PMPosted by Rufflebottom
The level 90 boost was with Warlords of Dreanor when it was a stand-alone expansion. The level 100 boost is with Legion while it is a stand-alone expansion.

I know WoD and Legion had the 90 and 100 boosts but I just bought the basic one that's on sale - expansions up to WoD - and it also has the 100 boost, not the 90, which is nice of Blizz.
11/24/2017 03:25 PMPosted by Ghastan
11/24/2017 03:15 PMPosted by Rufflebottom

I know WoD and Legion had the 90 and 100 boosts but I just bought the basic one that's on sale - expansions up to WoD - and it also has the 100 boost, not the 90, which is nice of Blizz.

Actually, it sounds like you might have purchased the basic game along with the expansion. The basic game still does not come with a boost.

What was the cost of your purchase? If it was more than $10US, then you definitely got the basic+expac deal ;)
11/24/2017 03:25 PMPosted by Ghastan

The base game shouldn't have included the level 100 boost, that is only included with Legion at this time. How are you verifying that it has a boost, Ghastan?

From what I can see you haven't used the level 100 boost that was included with your original upgrade to Legion. Since the boosts are bound to the Battle.net account, not the WoW account, you'd see the option to boost a character when logging into any of your World of Warcraft licenses.
11/24/2017 03:39 PMPosted by Vrakthris
From what I can see you haven't used the level 100 boost that was included with your original upgrade to Legion. Since the boosts are bound to the Battle.net account, not the WoW account, you'd see the option to boost a character when logging into any of your World of Warcraft licenses.

I was just about to edit my post to include that as the thought just occurred to me that it was a previous boost ;)

4-hooves for the win!
Vrak, that makes sense, I like leveling so I never use the free ones though. Silly me. :)
11/24/2017 04:32 PMPosted by Ghastan
Vrak, that makes sense, I like leveling so I never use the free ones though. Silly me. :)

*laughs*

I noticed! I've been struggling to get one alt up to 110 (I play too many games). Your collection is impressive. :D