935 Arc LF Sun/Mon/Tues Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
34 min ago

Returning from a year long hiatus from raiding, I am looking to get back into full swing for the last tier going forward.

A bit about myself: I am a veteran 10 year player who started way back in TBC on 9/29/2007. Since then, I have led, been an officer of and raided with several former guilds and been an off and on active player. Currently I have finally returned to a stable work schedule and want to get back into heroic raiding. I have the mindset to come prepared for a mythic-level of raiding, but want to simply take a step back from breakneck and enjoy the content.

Availability: Sunday-Tuesday 6pm-2am CST. (I work nights and cannot attend any other raiding nights.)

Experience:
TBC- Up to Black Temple pre 3.0.
WOTLK- 10 heroic LK kill, Up to Sindy 25m heroic.
Cata- Deathwing mythic farming.
Pandaria- Active all tiers and cleared SoO w/ Garrosh on farm heroic/mythic.
Warlords- Active all tiers, Cleared Hellfire on mythic.
Legion- Active for first tier on mythic, took break till now.

Noteworthy accomplishments:
5% LK 10man H clear w/ drakes.
Realm First TOGC participation.
Realm First 90 monk.

Feel free to add me @ secorim#1418
By Mankirk's wife!
Open to faction change?
11/28/2017 01:12 PMPosted by Brodimus
Open to faction change?

If the raid schedule permits, of course!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11H Antorus - Sub 3% on 5/11
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
bump
Hi there! I think Divination might be a good fit for you!

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
Raid Times: Sunday & Monday nights from 9:30 PM til 12:30 PM Eastern

Progression: 9/9 ToS H (AotC for every Legion Raid)

What We Want:

• Being punctual at raid time is mandatory. If you will be late, the earlier you let us know, the better!
  • Be reliable - long-term attendance is a must. We are not looking for players that will not be around in a few months due to school or work schedules changing.
  • Be willing to cooperate and coordinate. We are more concerned with your ability to work well with us than your ability to be a badass.
  • Be more concerned with steady progress rather than hardcore rushing and pushing.
  • Be mature. We are an adult guild and make adult jokes and use non-PG language. If that is not ok with you, you will not be happy here.
  • Know your class. You don't need to be an expert, but you should always be willing to improve!
  • Discord voice chat is required during raid times.
  • We would prefer an ilvl of 905+

What We Offer:
A friendly and helpful home for mature players looking for a great atmosphere and a new home. Our Discord server is active all throughout the day with everything from strategizing to friendly banter. Most of our members are US-based professionals and as such are not necessarily in-game at all hours. We achieve Ahead of the Curve reliably, but are not pushing Mythic progression.

Feel free to contact me (via Discord at Fiyera#1875 or on BattleNet at Fiyera#1122) or my fellow recruitment officer Icy (via BattleNet at MisfitHeros#1239) if you have any questions or just want to find out more about Divination!