2 Raiders LF Friendly Guild

Guild Recruitment
Me and my fiancé have not had the best of luck with Raiding Guilds in the past. We just want to find a friendly guild who is willing to help us progress and is serious about raiding. We can only raid Monday - Wednesday evening/nights. Love to do Mythic+ as well. We are willing to learn what is needed to progress in raiding and hope to find a good home that will have us.

Singularity - 929iLvl Dest
8/9 H ToS
3/11 N Antorus

Car. - 912iLvl Havoc DH
3/11 N Antorus
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hey there, Singularity. If you're interested in doing a realm change, <Fellowship> is always looking to fill spots with normal raids. We run plenty of Mythic/M+ dungeons throughout the week. We've got a few couples that play and raid together. We're wrapping up ToS this week and will be moving into Antorus with our core progression team. I'm also looking to fill spots for Normal ToS for new/returning players if that might be something you're interested in. Here's a link to my post about my Normal ToS recruitment, but again we're more than happy to work with anyone willing to join in our core progression team (though it's normally ran on Friday/Saturday).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759437433#post-1

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to send me a message. My Btag is in the post above. Best of luck with your adventure!
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS to our group as we venture into Antorus. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 7/11N Antorus, 1/9M, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me! Happy Hunting!!
hey not sure if you still looking but H<raven guard> on zul'jin might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652 (btag)
Hi!

<Vigilant> 4/9M, 11/11N (Sargeras-Alliance) is actively recruiting. Our weekday team (T/W 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST) is looking for strong and dedicated players to join our ranks. In Antorus, we have a lot of huge plans for clearing content, increasing raid quality, and maintaining a fun and inviting atmosphere! We also have a weekend team (4/9M - Sat/Sun 7:00PM – 10:00PM CST) if you’re interested in that!

Feel free to check out our recruitment forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759445948

If you're interested, add me! Jäger#11356 or visit www.vigilantes.enjin.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Check out Tortured on Skywall. We raid 3 days a week, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. Raid times are 8pm-10:30pm CST. We are 9/9 Heroic for TOS. We'd love to add more depth to our roster. Currently have about 15 raiders and usually a solid group of 12 on raid nights. Come check is out, torturedguild.org or add me in bnet, Nite#1769
Good day,

I know you are getting a ton of information but I think we may be a really good fit for you.

I'm Kosh with Alliance guild Errant Venture on Whisperwind. We have two raid teams in the guild one of which raids Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern. Not sure if Thursday is an option for you but hope it would be considered.

Our team is primarily a heroic raiding guild with AoTC our main focus. However, we want to grow to 20 so that after AoTC is achieved and clearly on farm we can step in for a mythic boss or two. However, this would not be done in a hardcore fashion, but we recognize there may be a large window between this tier and the xpac to come.

I think what makes us a great fit for you is we are all working professionals who have raided together for years in some shape or form. We'd love to have both of you join us in core roles with a great group of mature adults who take raiding seriously but do not have drama, raging, yelling, etc. I'd be more than happy to share with you some of our past streams during progression content so you can see what we are like. If you have Alliance alts you are most welcome to trial with us. On top of all of this the guild isn't just about raiding. We have a lot members who enjoy mythic keys and other activities.

I won't go into any additional detail but if that sounds like something you are interested in please reach out to me at Kosh#1220 as I'd love to chat further.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Happy Holidays Sïngülärïty :)

If you haven't found a home yet please battletag friend me (Anaranae#1516) and we can chat. I have an Alliance Heroic guild on Duskwood if that's an option.

I'll post the link to our recruitment post for you to look over. We raid Tuesday and Fridays @ 7 pm est but we allow for a flexible raid where some people are only Tues, some only Fri :)

We make sure everyone can see the content and even run pick up runs on other days and plenty of Mythic plusses and weekly quests.

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you for your time,
Ana

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
hi
we are looking for more dps. would love to talk so we can see if we are the right fit for you

(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h 9/11n
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
Hello!!

This isnt your typical recruitment post, well maybe it is, sorry not sorry for the psych out

<Vital Instinct>

We are a group of guys and gals looking to further our adventures in Azeroth.
We are a group of 8 players who have managed to clear Heroic TOS with pugs consistantly.
Currently we are looking for all players interested in progressing further in world of warcraft.

Not geared, no problem, just show your dedicated and we will help gear you.
if your the kind of player that likes to push your self in a competitive sense but want
a relax enviroment thats us. We push ourselves to be the best we can while keeping it fun at the same tme.
Trash packs lets laugh and have fun, Boss fights serious mode kill it and go back to laughing.

Realm
Stonemaul
Raid times
Tuesdays 7-10Est
Wednesday 7-10Est
Thursday 7-10Est

We will be currently working on Normal Antorus and obivously moving in to heroic. Our ultimate goal
is to be a mythic guild on a relaxed schedule so we can see the hardest content available.

If any of this sounds like you let us know! if you have any questions please ask.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming!!!

you can reach me at
Morsis#1335
Hello Sïngülärïty , if you guys will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Both of you would be good fits for the team.

We are 11/11N and 9/9H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Hey there. if you are willing to go alliance here is some info for you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759406565#post-1
Hello,

We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
BouncyKnight#13205