941Lock LF mythic raiding

Guild Recruitment
looking for a new raid team preferably on the west coast with raid times after 6:30 PM and on weekdays. A little about me, I'm 27 years old and have been playing this game since the end of vanilla and started raiding in BC. I've taken breaks from the game for different reasons but always comeback. I've always chose raiding with friends over cutting edge progression but I'm looking towards cutting edge to end the expansion and beyond. In raid you can expect me too be prepared with consumables and basic knowledge of what's going on. If I !@#$ up I own up 2 it learn from it and move on. I'm not elitest but I do poke fun in raid since this is suppose to fun. I'm level headed and patient and understand that there will be wipes even if it is farm at times. My logs are not the best at the moment because I've always been that guy that's re-rolled to help the team and fell behind in gear and ap. I worked my gear up but it's not optimized as I would like but I'm working on it. Weapon in affliction should be at 75 then I'll start working on destro/demo today. If you have any other questions add me on battlenet

jslice21#1721
i have cookies
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-7/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

***2ND RAID GROUP EARLY START*** 4/9M-6/11nAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm Pacific
Needs: DPS

***We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas***
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 7/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin [Horde] is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
We have no intention of being a hard core guild. Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 [H] TOS (AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • Ranged DPS (Hunter, Ele Shaman, Mage or Bal Druid)
  • Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, or Rogue)
  • Healer (Monk or Shaman)

• Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    Howdy Sleezi,

Disgruntled of Stormrage[A] is a casual raiding guild, 9/9H ToS. Made progress into Antorus Normal this week, but need a healer and ranged DPS or two to round out our raid comp! We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you. We need more friends with benefits, loot benefits.

We raid current content (Normal at the moment, soon to be heroic) Tuesday and Wednesday 9-Midnight Eastern. Optional fun raid (lower tier/old content) Fridays 9-Midnight. For example, one week we did EN for balance of power, then Normal ToS for catch-up. This week we are doing an old school raid transmog farm in Northrend. Friday will be a Normal Antorus catch-up raid within the next week or so.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic.

Feel free to reach out on BNET (Voden#1335) or Discord (Voden#0790). We like to have people listen in on our raids before joining so they know they can get a feel for our community. Hit me up if you would like to do that.
    Heya Sleezi,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Sickleblade#1934, or Xulkaen#1336.
    I also have portals
    Hey Sleezi, I added you and would love to chat. I'll throw some guild spam below so you know a little about us. :)
    Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

------------------------------------------------
    <BreakingGameBalance> is a 2-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge). 
    We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
    At this time we are looking for a Tank, Rogue, S.Priest and Demon Hunter To fill the last spots for our Core team.
    Wed/Fri 8-11pm Est (5-8pm PST)
    < The Covenant > Proudmoore ( US )
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/ Thursday 7-9 PST
    Progression: 9/9 H

About Us: We are a small guild of close knit, talented players that enjoy raiding. We work hard to maintain a positive drama free guild enviroment. Our members are helpful and good hearted people and new recruits are expected to be the same. We have a lively discord and keep it pretty casual outside of raids. Its all business for raid time however. Our guild was formed just a couple months ago and it took little time to get heroic tomb on farm. Our raiders are talented, experienced, and work well together. We would very much like to push into mythic progression starting with antorus, but need to fill out our team to do so. We are willing to help new and returning players gear and/or get up to speed with raiding so long as you are motivated. We would also consider merging another guild into our own. And finally we welcome players of all level, skill, etc. who are just looking for some good people to hang out with and a good guild to be a part of regardless of raiding interest.

Current Needs: talented dps are in demand. While some specs would be nice to have ( i.e. warlock ) we are currently not putting class restrictions on the team. So long as you have a good attitude, are consistent with attendance, and can pull your weight we have a spot for you.

So thanks for reading and shoot me a dm if you would like to discuss joining the family!

Discord: wicked#2503
    Btag: pray4death#1259
    Pug cleared normal and will possibly do the same for heroic this week
    Might also have a friend or 2 that would join with me
    Hey sleezi

We will be finishing our normal run tonight at 7 pst. You are welcome to come do a trail run with us to see if you enjoy our company. We will be starting heroic next week.
    Hello!!

This isnt your typical recruitment post, well maybe it is, sorry not sorry for the psych out

<Vital Instinct>

We are a group of guys and gals looking to further our adventures in Azeroth.
    We are a group of 8 players who have managed to clear Heroic TOS with pugs consistantly.
    Currently we are looking for all players interested in progressing further in world of warcraft.

Not geared, no problem, just show your dedicated and we will help gear you.
    if your the kind of player that likes to push your self in a competitive sense but want
    a relax enviroment thats us. We push ourselves to be the best we can while keeping it fun at the same tme.
    Trash packs lets laugh and have fun, Boss fights serious mode kill it and go back to laughing.
    Realm
    Stonemaul
    Raid times
    Tuesdays 7-10Est
    Wednesday 7-10Est
    Thursday 7-10Est

We will be currently working on Normal Antorus and obivously moving in to heroic. Our ultimate goal
    is to be a mythic guild on a relaxed schedule so we can see the hardest content available.

If any of this sounds like you let us know! if you have any questions please ask.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming!!!

you can reach me at
    Morsis#1335
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
    -Raid times: Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST
    -Current progression: 2/11H w/ 15% on High Command
    -Recruitment: ALL DPS

Our Expectations:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
    -Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    11/30/2017 12:15 PMPosted by Wickedchill
    Hey sleezi

We will be finishing our normal run tonight at 7 pst. You are welcome to come do a trail run with us to see if you enjoy our company. We will be starting heroic next week.

I've cleared normal this week but I'll let you know when I get home might be working late tonight
    Hey! Tequila Sundown is a brand new eventual mythic raid group under the multi raid group guild Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We're in need of ranged dps currently.

We run from 8:45PM to 11:45PM Pacific Time (pretty late times) and are currently making our way through normal Antorus with the goal after recruiting to be through heroic and in mythic relatively soon.

If you're interested, contact the raid leader on bnet at joat#1832 or lambkill#1856

Otherwise, check out our wiki!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
    <Heroism for Harambe> is currently recruiting players such as yourself for late night raiding. We are a Heroic only guild that raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST) on the Sargeras server (Alliance) and drop down to one night a week once the last boss is killed. We are largely former mythic raiders who wanted to step back from the grind but still see content. On off nights, we do mythic plus and play numerous other games.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact me through bnet Daewoolanos#1193 or preferably through Discord Daewoolanos#5769
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com