928 Hpal LF heroic raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hpal looking for a home! I have been playing since late BC and raiding since ToGC in wrath. I have been a GM since cata, but recently took a step back after HFC. I had a kid and took a new job position, so I didn't have time to run a guild, lead raids, and recruit. Today I'm in a much better spot, and have a lot more time to play. Really looking for a long term home, since Legion began I have had 5 guilds, 3 imploded, 1 was a internal bickering disaster, and the other had weak leadership which lead to poor raid turnouts and tons of time spent filling the raid group on raid nights.

I'm free every day except Wednesday and Saturday. optimal times are 9pm-12pm EST (2am EST on Friday).

I have healed for a while on this Hpal, but I also run a 926 Havoc DH if DPS is needed.

hit me up in game at Badfish#11397
Howdy Justice,

Disgruntled of Stormrage[A] is a casual raiding guild, 9/9H ToS. Made progress into Antorus Normal last night, but need a healer and ranged DPS or two to round out our raid comp! We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you. We need more friends with benefits, loot benefits.

We raid current content (Normal at the moment, soon to be heroic) Tuesday and Wednesday 9-Midnight Eastern. Optional fun raid (lower tier/old content) Fridays 9-Midnight. For example, one week we did EN for balance of power, then Normal ToS for catch-up. This week we are doing an old school raid transmog farm in Northrend. Friday will be a Normal Antorus catch-up raid within the next week or so.

Our raid times do not exactly match up with your requirements, but we are considering a change to Tuesday/Thursday, so I figured I would reach out.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic.

I sent you a BNET request (Voden#1335). You can also catch me on Discord (Voden#0790). We like to have people listen in on our raids before joining so they know they can get a feel for our community. Hit me up if you would like to do that.
Hi Justice,

If you are willing to come to the Alliance, Dark Origin may be a great fit for you.

Like you, many of our members have been playing for a long time. So long that we've changed quite a bit, having families, establishing careers, etc. Most of us used to raid much more hard core, but now we've stepped back a bit to have more real life free time.

We raid 2 days a week, on Thursdays and Sundays from 10pm - 12am EST.
Our goal is to clear heroic difficulty each tier and so far we've been quite successful. We do not plan on attempting mythic level raiding.

We're looking for a healer and a few dps. The ideal healer would also be willing to DPS when needed.

If it sounds like we might be a good fit please add me Amateria#1632