931 resto druid lf Weekend guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to raid something semi hardcore heroic raiding guild that might dabble in mythic- also an avid mythic + player
hey not sure if you still looking but H<raven guard> on zul'jin might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652 (btag)
Hey Symclaw!

We are in need of a resto druid for our raid team and you seem like the perfect fit! Contact me through btag or discord! I would adore to hear from you! Talk soon!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Hiya, Symclaw.
<Ex Inferno> on Area 52 has just put together Team Red for Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST.
Our players in Team Red are all 9/9H and plan on dabbling in some mythic progression this tier. We're looking for a resto druid to finish up our healing team. Please add me, Audball#11105, if you're interested. :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com