930 Havoc DH LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I have heroic experience on this Demon Hunter and on my Warrior. I have not raided besides EN this xpac but I am ready to roll for this raid. I have watched and understand all Antorus Fights.

Add me on Bnet to talk

EDIT*
Bump...

Cleared 11/11N and 7/11H.

Add Shock#1484 to talk!
We are currently looking for more dps moving into m antorus with specifically looking for rogue or dh. Likely we have a core spot available because we are lacking a consistent DH dps.

If interested add me, we will be doing a full clear normal tonight 9 pm EST.

Below is more about us.

Reforged is a 2 night mythic minded guild. We were 7/10M in NH after starting mid tier and 5/9M in ToS and now 7/11 H in Antorus. We are a Tues/Thurs 9-12 est group.

We are high pop hirde on Zuljin

Will add ya on Btag, but shoot me a message Crogarby or add me MykeETykes#1540 Btag or Discord Crogarby#4336. Would love to chat with ya!
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 6/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first 2 nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc Priest
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are still looking and can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
<Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M 11/11N 8/11H Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding). We're currently 11/11 N and 8/11 H for Antorus.

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more. We sell Heroic ToS runs and M+ runs as well.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(high)

Melee:
Death Knight(high)
Warrior(arms)(high)
Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)
Paladin(medium)

Healers:
Holy Priest(high)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
GM: Party#1147

Or you can contact me: Twotrapz#1136
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Bump...

Cleared 11/11N and 7/11H.

Add Shock#1484 to talk!
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 8/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc/Holy Priest
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Balance Druid
10 ) Unholy/Frost Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Still looking for guild. 948 ilvl.

11/11N 7/11H.

1. Times available & time zone: PST 6pm Or later
2. Server preference: Any
3. Faction preference: Horde but will xfer if a great guild.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Heroic and Some Mythic
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: BNET Shock#1484 or Discord Zerosum
8. Anything else: Looking to Start ASAP
Hello there! I seen your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 11/11N and 10/11H Antorus wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866
12/13/2017 12:52 PMPosted by Vaelydan
Hello there! I seen your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 11/11N and 10/11H Antorus wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866

I posted in your discord.