Item Not In Item Restoration?

Customer Support
So for the first time in my wow experience, I accidentally disenchanted an item I did not actually mean to.

I've tired to go through Item Restoration, but said item was not on the list.

Nat's Drinking Hat. Yep, that one that costs 25 coins.

Now you may say, oh that's not too bad, but I DO NOT want to farm those coins back up to go get that.

Am I SOL? or do I even have a chance to get it back?

EDIT: I also want to make mention that Blizzard literally makes it impossible to submit a ticket. Click here, click here. Got a problem? Click here. Submit a ticket? Click here. Oh look......back to the same spot I started.....
Just so you are aware, no one here on the forums can restore it.

Try this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/466/channels
12/03/2017 11:13 AMPosted by Thundertotem
Just so you are aware, no one here on the forums can restore it.

Nooooo! Really? I wasn't aware. I mean, I could of sworn I was just asking for advice and not something so obvious?
That tone isn't really necessary Jaduen. Thundertotem was simply attempting to provide you with information as this request appears frequently on the forums and players often aren't aware.

You may want to give the website some time to update - especially if the disenchant was very recent. Epic quality items tend to hang around longer after deletion so you have some time.
12/03/2017 11:23 AMPosted by Kalviery
That tone isn't really necessary Jaduen. Thundertotem was simply attempting to provide you with information as this request appears frequently on the forums and players often aren't aware.

You may want to give the website some time to update - especially if the disenchant was very recent. Epic quality items tend to hang around longer after deletion so you have some time.

Cheers. I'll keep an eye open.

Would it be recommended to open a ticket if it doesn't show up? I did notice in the details that sometimes some items cannot be replaced through Item Restoration.
The items that cannot be replaced tend to be stackable items like crafting materials. A piece of gear like this should be available through the Item Restoration tool but if it doesn't appear then you should be able to submit a ticket about it.