941 feral druid lfg

Guild Recruitment
941 feral looking for a raiding guild i am 8/11h 11/11n I was 6/9m in tos before I took a break I came back and started a new character and this is it I am now looking for a guild to raid with I have raided since wrath and am looking for a guild that is getting into mythic this week.
Btag Sanaclause#1757 or contact me on this post.
Also have a resto offspec
Greetings, I represent <The Remnant> on Firetree.
Progress: 7/11H
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST.

<The Remnant> is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era, and we're needing to fill in the cracks for Antorus. Our raid environment is generally friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we're also quite competitive with one another. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more like minded individuals to help us push towards our goals.

We don't recruit for the bench, so it would be an immediate raid spot. Of course to maintain more than 20 raiders players do need to occasionally sit for a boss... But even our officers sit at times, and we don't recruit backups.

Add me on bnet if interested, Lucky#1465 or xpe#1944
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/9M 8/11H 11/11N is recruiting more for Heroic and Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

All DPS
1 Heals

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank > High Priority Paladin or Druid tank but any good player is welcome.
> Ranged Dps -> High Priority for any Class/Spec.
> Melee Dps -> Rogue is Preferred.
> Healer -> Any Healer except for Mistweaver.
We are always on the lookout for great players, any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Mythic ToS: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST
Heroic ToS: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.
Mythic Guldan: Optional Clear on Saturday at 4:30pm CST.

Contact Us:
Ingame:
Whisper Lul or Pluie.
Battletag:
Add our GM Envious#1968 or our Recruitment Officer
Nooks#1883.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 7/11 ANT . We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add on Btag Hak#11191, Soariation#1897, AliaNode#1351
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 8/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We lost a couple of dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current Antorus progression is 11/11H. We are leading the race for server first, atm!
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or a healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Hello there! I seen your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 11/11N and 8/11H Antorus wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866