Guardian Druid LFG on Area52

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a raid team on Area52, I'm 930 atm and 6/11 on normal antorus. My battletag is Kroand#1824.
I know we are not on area 52, but we could use a good bear druid if you are willing to transfer and be alliance. I will leave our spam below.

<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Antorus. We are primarily seeking a Guardian Druid/Protection Warrior, Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin, and ranged dps. We will consider skilled players of any role/specialization, however.

We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild. Our main goal is to kill as many bosses as we can while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to develop rapport with the rest of the guild. We will also consider players who want to act as substitutes and raid part-time.

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
*We may add an extra pull or two on official raid nights if we are close to downing a boss and a majority of raiders agree.

Expectations:
-Strong attendance. We understand that emergencies happen, but we expect people to be online if they have not cleared an absence with an officer.
-We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required.
-Knowledge of your class inside and out.
-Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything.
-Study encounters! Raids require personal accountability more than ever, so knowing the encounters beforehand is essential.
-You must have Discord! We like members who communicate with one another, so having a mic is a big plus.

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
Rogue (bnet-Gingerqtpie#1797)
^
^
^
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com