932 Tank looking for a raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I am a player returnin to WoW after a long hiatus; I played from BC to WOTLK on my warrior and then came back in Mists. I raided through normal in Mists, and then took another hiatus until legion.

I'm now back and fired up to raid again! Unfortunately I know I'm a little rusty and I need a guild to help me really get back in the swing of things. I'm super loyal and available for most raid times. I'm friendly and i'll work super hard to be the best tank I can be! Post here if you think I'd be a good fit for your guild, or add on Battletag Stavus#1662. I am, if your guild is serious about progression and ok with me needing some time to relearn the game, willing to realm or faction change. Thanks!
sent you a bnet! divinity#11815
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 2/11 H ABT
Loot System: Personal now, oot Council for Antorus
Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Ret Pally, Tank (weekday team), 1 Heals, Range dps (any), Rogue (Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com