how do you meet a wow GF

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
so i hear stories about guys meeting girls in wow and getting a GF, how does one get this achievement, is playing a gnome the problem, do girls assume i am a little man IRL
1 / 10
Yes.

Yes being a gnome is absolutely the issue.
You're obviously not doing the guttural warbling and screeching sounds that all humans, like me, make in order to attract a mate.
Offer real money...LOTS OF IT!

No seriously this is in poor taste.

Do the obvious, you know join a guild...be social and get to know them in the guild, talk in vent etc. and hang out gaming with them.
You dont have big...shoulder pads.
Ow.....

I facepalmed so hard I basically smacked myself.
I'll be your WoW gf
If you want any chance at all you're going to have to get to level 10 first.
12/07/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Peppito
how does one get this achievement

Roll a toon on the Moonguard server. Visit Lion's Pride Inn at Goldshire.

is playing a gnome the problem

In your case, yes.

do girls assume i am a little man IRL

Playing a Gnome doesn't make the best first impressions. Try playing an Orc or Tauren.
12/07/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Jamescomey
I'll be your WoW gf

You win.
Since I've played wow back in Vanilla, I've hooked up with 4 guildies. One of the girls was the guild leader.

My co-worker married his wow gf irl.
It's a well known fact in WoW lore that we gnomes have a vibrate setting. Activate that and you're all set.
12/07/2017 04:49 PMPosted by Gaahr
You're obviously not doing the guttural warbling and screeching sounds that all humans, like me, make in order to attract a mate.

I thought those were the mating sounds of either prairie chickens, pheasants, and grouse (game birds).
12/07/2017 05:01 PMPosted by Sprocken
It's a well known fact in WoW lore that we gnomes have a vibrate setting. Activate that and you're all set.

That also means you should get out of Gnomeragan, because of an earthquake potentially causing cave collapses.

/casts Earthquake
I don't believe for a second that you're the real Peppito.
I'd imagine most couples get together through wow from persistence and extensive trial and error.

Trial on the males perspective and error on the womans! Lol
so i hear stories about guys meeting girls in wow and getting a GF, how does one get this achievement, is playing a gnome the problem, do girls assume i am a little man IRL

Girls just know man, personally I want a panda gal, they remind me of Katy Perry in the back.