928 Spriest or 920 Hpal LF Sun/Mon guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!

I have a 928 shadow Priest and a 920 Holy Paladin I am able to raid on. I am looking for a Sunday/Monday raiding guild as those are m yonly nights off. I am only interested in Horde raiding guilds at the moment, if it all works out, I am willing to transfer to any server. Currently I am 9/9H ToS AoTC. I have not been able to raid much this expansion with my work schedule, but I have been a Mythic raider since HM WoTLK and looking to get back into it. I would prefer a raiding guild that begins after 7 PM EST.

I have raided since LK starting on a Resto Shaman up until DS where I also began raiding on a Warlock. In WoD I began the expansion on a Mage, and by the end of HFC had raided on every class in Mythic. I have hard mode experience during relative contents, experience in guild leadership, guild management, and raid leadership roles. I come to each raid, prepared and on time, with my own Potions, Shields, Flasks, and Food/Feasts. I do not AFK mid raid, I come to each raid with my armor 100% repaired, repair each time a jeeves is down, regardless of how small of damage our armor has taken.

I am looking for a guild that could use either a Shadow Priest or Holy Paladin, I would prefer to play on the Shadow Priest. Has a raid group mostly filled already, and is established. I am not currently looking to join guilds that are just forming, or reforming. I am looking for a solid group that only needs a few voids filled to be complete.

If any of this is you or your guild/raid team, and you think I could be a good fit, please either leave a reply on this thread, message/mail me in-game on Prayingstorm, or add my btag Storm#11949 and we can discuss this further, thank you.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com