938 Hunter LF HC/SemiHC raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Took a break from wow for a bit after mythic raiding in early tomb. Pushed to host on mythic in the first couple weeks before taking a sabbatical from wow. Now I'm coming back and looking to get into some progression raiding again :) I'm 24 and working full-time, and have been playing wow since vanilla. Just looking for a good guild to raid with and play with.

1. Times available & time zone: Tues/Thurs after 6 pm central
2. Server preference: Tichondrius (but can move)
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: HC or semi
5. Current progression/experience: Currently pugging norm and looking for a guild to finish heroic in order to get into mythic content asap
6. Recent logs (if available): Used to raid on lock, decided to go hunter so still need logs for this current patch
7. Contact info: Add me on bnet - mdawg93#1122 for more info
8. Anything else: Willing to hop in discord and chat as well, so look forward to hearing from y'all on btag soon.
If you're curious about my old logs when I was playing lock just to get an idea of where I was at just lmk. I'm sure I could dig them up.
Side note: I really enjoy a lot of things like M+s, Project 60/70, etc.. outside of raid so I usually pretty active. Will also be checking this thread actively.
still looking
<Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+

DPS
Boomy
Hunter
Warlock
Enh Shammy

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Who We are:

<Nightborn>. We are a semi-casual raiding guild conducting raids on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8pm thru 11pm Eastern Standard Time. Our current progression is 4/11 Heroic Antorus. At the last tier we progressed to 4/9 Mythic TOS.

What the Guild Expects from you:

The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection. Attendance to raid should be close to 100% as all the guild requires is 6 hours a week. There is no problem If you need to miss a raid due to real life; as long as it is not on a consistent basis.

What the Guild Will Provide you:

The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. We are here to form friendships as we are all more than just pixels on a computer monitor. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights.

Needs are:
Feral Druid/Heals OS
Retribution Paladin/Heals OS
Hunter
Warlock

**Heals OS not mandatory but helpful**

**We are always looking for exceptional raiders**

**We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way.

Normal/Off night/optional raids will soon begin again on Wednesday at 9pm est for all in guild.

We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact Vandrex (Vandrex#1492 &/or Discord=Vandrex#0918)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/elarcane
I do have logs up for normal if you would like to take a look. A couple purps and orange
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (Med Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (Med Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (Med Priority)
-Holy Paladin (Med Priority)
-Resto Shaman (Med Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

I'll leave you with:

"We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun (Don't have to show up Sunday) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me at Jordone#1898. Mostly recruiting ranged."

Have a nice a day :D

Who wants copy paste garbage that is 10 miles long?
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N, 4/11H and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
  • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
You already have some good attention on here but we are looking for one or two more players to reach a sweet spot of 24 players. We raid two nights a week with optional Wednesdays. Our times are not perfect because we start at 6:30 CST but let me know if your interested !

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]5/9M 11/11H T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online we also play other games from time to time like pubg fortnite and others. We are aiming for CE this tier.

Our goal as a group is to be progression focused. But not forget about our players and IRL. We expect good players, progression and attendance. We want players who like chatting in discord and playing with each other.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 8/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Still looking for a good fit, please add my btag if yall have spots