948 Fury Warrior LF Normal/Heroic guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a more casual raiding experience, recently returned from start of xpac. Would consider faction change if necessary.

Battletag is Xunaka#1166
I'm also interested in mythic+ 5man content as well
Hi there Visc, my name is Nightemarewl and if you're somewhat interested in server and faction transferring for the right guild then we believe ours could be the home you're looking for! Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 4/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hi we would love to have you join us in our Tue/Wed group which is 4/11H currently or our Fri/Sat that is 11/11N. Below is our guild spam and info if you would like to talk further. Best of luck with your search.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 4/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11N

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hi Visc! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 11/11 Normal Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open raid currently on hold until after the holidays

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8/11N cleaning up the rest and working into heroic. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

9/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello! You seem to be a great candidate to join our mythic raiding roster. Read below and please contact us if you're interested.

Lucky Sigma on Tichondrius-Horde
Raids: Tu/Th 6-9pm PST, Sunday 4-7pm PST (alt/trial)
Progression: 1/11M
Recruiting: ranged and melee DPS

Lucky Sigma is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild with a friendly atmosphere and we're looking for some people to progress through Mythic content. We are on Tichondrius-US Horde. We have completed 7/9M TOS, 9/10M NH, 7/7M EN previous tier. Currently, we are 1/11M ATBT.
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue
1 Boomkin/Spriest/Mage

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a !!*#!#%#.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
BNet: NerdEsq#1750
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Hello Visc-

We are a Heroic raiding guild on Aerie Peak as Alliance.

We raid Friday 7-10pm (PST) casual alts welcome we do normal.
Sunday/Monday 7-10PM (PST) Core progression Heroic.

Our Team has been together solid for over 3 years. I have lead raiding guilds and teams for over 8 years. We work well together, would say we are a semi hardcore casual team. We strive to full clear all heroic content and dabble in Mythic. We know the fights, know our toons. We have fun and joke around and also clean it up and are quiet with call outs during important fights.

We are recruiting dps 5-8 atm. We like larger raid team sizes atm we have 20 looking to get 25-30. We are solid in heals and tanks just need the solid dps.

Our current progress is 11/11 Norm and 2/11 H ABT. We have full cleared all heroic raids since conception and we dabble in mythic.

We use KSK Konfer Suicide Kings for addon for loot. 8 years of doing different loot for teams and I feel this is the easiest loot distribution system that is fair, well balanced and allows you to get gear.

Any questions or are interested in joining us for a night please feel free to message me back at - Skeletor#1249.
bump
If you're looking for a normal/heroic guild, I'd encourage you to take a look at Synthesis. We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7 to 10 p.m. CST. While we do want new recruits to raid with us consistently; we understand if some have to bow out at around 9 p.m. or so, or can't make it for a night. We're pretty laid back with that kinda' stuff.

We are running both normal and heroic with the intention of doing strictly heroic once our raid team no longer benefits from normal drops. If we get a good, consistent group, mythic difficulty may be a possibility too ... but we'll address that once it becomes more of a possibility.

Outside of raiding, a good number of us try to do Mythic+ content, with a few of us (myself included) pushing level 15 keystones. Down the road, I would like to get a consistent M+ group to push past 15.

If this sounds good, please look at my recruiting thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760706070

If you're still interested after reading this, please reply on the thread I just linked (to keep your thread clean and help keep a list of those interested in one spot for me). Otherwise, reach out to me directly on Discord at Dem#0576 (I'm much more responsive on that than Bnet). We are raiding tonight, starting with Argus on Normal and running heroic afterwards, so if we are able to chat in time, we could get you in tonight.

P.S. Your character is gargantuan on your character sheet!