936 Unholy/Blood DK LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, I work in Law Enforcement and unfortunately due to some unforeseen schedule changes I must leave my current guild in order to be able to raid for Antorus and the future. I am looking for a long term guild and I don't plan on this being a temporary situation it's very unlikely that my schedule will change again, unless I get promoted again.. haha it's probably not going to happen.

I would prefer a horde guild but not that important. The only thing that is important to me is finding a guild with a strong foundation and no roster problems.

I am main spec Unholy but I've tanked for 8 years so Blood is also on the table, 72 traits for both weapons. I am 9/9H and 4/9M for TOS, have not touched Antorus as my guild's raid times are impossible for me at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time and reading this if you did.
Stoic (Horde) – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 6/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

Looking for exceptional DPS classes. Healing or tanking off specs is a plus.

Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206884/

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads make a match. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hey Demeter, I'd love to chat with you and get to know about what yoru looking or in a guild and such. I don't see a time posted so i hope that our times will also match up! Please add me so we can chat!
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

Here is some spam so you come Prepared!
---------------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for a S.Priest, DK, Rogue, Lock, Boomie To fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 8-11pm Est (5-8pm PST) [Times may be adjusted to 9-12pm est]
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (Med Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (High Priority)
-Disc Priest (Med Priority)
-Holy Paladin (High Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

hey not sure what times you are looking for but my guild has a weekend raid team with a pretty good group of ppl and looking to add a couple more ppl to our ranks. we are going to be pushing heroic and looking to go into mythic this tier. ive included my guild spam for your consideration. hope to hear from you soon

Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 2/11 H ABT
Loot System: Personal now, oot Council for Antorus
Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Ret Pally, Tank (weekday team), 1 Heals, Range dps (any), Rogue (Weekend team) melee dps (weekend)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from 4-5/9 mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Recruiting for core positions, current progression: 11/11N 9/11H

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
Heya Demeter,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11N and 1/11H. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to continue heroic and hopefully do some casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Sickleblade#1934, or Xulkaen#1336.
Think of how refreshing a new start on Mal'Ganis would be! We're looking to add another solid DPS w/tank offspec to our raid.

<Enigma> is currently 2/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Monday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Bonus points for ending your app with JELLIES!
Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Tues/Wed/Fri/Sat for Heroic/Mythic.

Wednesday we are running Heroic Antorus. Tuesdays we will be grouping up for Normal.

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. We are looking to push deeper into Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with Priorities towards

DPS:
Warrior
Shadow Priest
DK
Any DPS with a tank or healer OS

940 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 72.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet - Guild Mom
Hello, not sure what days an time you are looking for, however we raid Wed-Fri 9:30am-12:30pm Eastern. We are currently 11/11H and starting mythic Antorus this week. We could use an amazing DK. Feel free to add me on btag Dashieb12#1376 if you have any questions or interest. Thank you.
If you could do 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST Wed/Fri let me know! DrFillerino#1153
Hello Demeter,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can raid on Tue/Wed nights from 10p-1a EST. We have an immediate opening for a Death Knight that can DPS and backup tank if needed. (Our Guardian Druid has to travel for work on occasion and having a team member that can switch between both roles would be a great addition.) I too was in law enforcement for 14 years before having to get my back fused (L2 thru L5).

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS and are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset as ourselves.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760495885
Hey! I'd love to chat more about our raiding guild and address any concerns or questions you may have for me - Discord is the best place to reach me if I'm not on bnet. (Discord: Xanthippie #8509)

<Dilligaf>
Heyo, we're a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on the realm Mal'Ganis that has a solid core of chill old school players. Currently, we are 9/11 on Heroic Antorus and are progressing to clear it. We have around 15 active core raiders, 2 of which are tanks and 4 healers (2 go dps when the fights are easy).

We are a guild full of players from different time zones, but that doesn't stop us from raiding together consistently (3 times a week). Raid times are based on Pacific Standard Time (PST) and we understand that there may be real life conflicts with raid times so I will do my best to work around everyone's schedule. We start all raids at 6:00pm PST and finish for the evening by 10:00-11:00pm PST.

When we are not raiding in game, we are usually pushing high mythic keys (15+), or gearing guild alts. Together, we're a chill group of like minded individuals who like to have fun, whether its joking around constantly on discord or giggling our way through Mythic + keys. This guild is and will be a good group of friends for you if you decide to join, we are pretty active and if you need anything there is sure to be someone willing to help. We are also self-sustaining with many of our raiders maxed out in most of the major professions with all the recipes at rank 3.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 6:00pm-10:30pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-10:30pm PST
  • Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus

Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged) (or decent off-spec)

Requirements: 935+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself, my CoGM Shockers, or Officer Mavik.

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848
    Officer = Mavik#1903

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always contactable through discord so feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns!

Hope to hear from you soon :)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello!

About Us:
    <Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
    Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
    Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
    Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
    Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
    Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 0/11M

Recruitment:
    • Balance / Feral Druid
    • Shadow Priest
    • Mage
    • Warlock
    • Resto Druid

Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
    When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
    Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology