General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Would you still play WoW if there was NO :

1) WoW tokens

2) Titanforge

3) Mythic+

4) Heirlooms

6) LFR

7) One RAID difficulty just like the BC days.

And explain why not?
11/20/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Blizzful

1) WoW tokens

2) Titanforge

3) Mythic+

4) Heirlooms

6) LFR

7) One dungeon difficulty just like the BC days.

And explain why not?

Yep. I raid normal/heroic.

And BC had 2 dungeon difficulties.
so basically classic?

no.

Why? because i have no interest in classic.
Yes I would.

Everything you describe is from a time when servers had a tight knit community. Thats why I moved to an RP realm. They still have their communities.
11/20/2017 09:08 AMPosted by Abendroth
And BC had 2 dungeon difficulties.

Meant "Raid' sorry.
Yes, if the base game difficult wasn't so diluted and scaled down for the absolute lowest common denominator player Blizzard could possibly hope to reel in.

In fact, I think the game would be better for it, given that you also removed all cross realm tech.
1) yep.

2) yep.

3) yep.

4) yep.

5) yep.

6) yep.

7) yep.

Sounds a lot like the state of the game in Cataclysm, when I started. Do I love the things they've added? Yep. Do I miss the stuff they take away? Yep. (Fare-thee-well, o raptor strike! How I miss ye!) Do I enjoy the game regardless? Yep.
I would continue playing if those things did not exist.
I would continue to play, since they're always adding other stuff too.

In the end it'd depend, just like now, if the game is fun/etc.

1) WoW tokens

2) Titanforge

3) Mythic+

4) Heirlooms

6) LFR

And explain why not?
1. Yes~ played for a decade before them.
2. Just returned from a break since WoD, so no clue what that is, still looking up Legion stuff.
3. Don't raid any longer, so Yep.
4. Probably would help curb my Alt Addiction if they weren't around, tbh lol
(What happened to #5?)
6. Yep, as it doesn't make or break my time playing.
7. See answer for #6.

I take breaks, some short, some long. It's never really been about what is in WoW, usually because of an overall feeling I have at that time.
Yes, I would still play WoW if there were none of all those things....

....because I play WoW. Do I honestly need a real reason as to why I would continue to spend time playing a game that I've invested so much time and money in?

1) WoW tokens

2) Titanforge

3) Mythic+

4) Heirlooms

6) LFR

And explain why not?

Sure would. The only two in this list i use are LFR and Heirlooms and both can be lived without. I suppose titanforging just happens, but wtvr. I would be sad without LFR as it allows me to fight bosses and experience the after boss cinematics on a tight schedule AND IN GAME and not on youtube. #FilthyCasuals

1) WoW tokens

2) Titanforge

3) Mythic+

4) Heirlooms

6) LFR

And explain why not?

I could stand to lose 1, 2, and 6.

The others would just make the game objectively worse.
Wow tokens? At the price they are now..I don't care about it.

Titanforge? Removing that would irk me yes.

Mythic+? Don't care about. To be honest if it is not lfg i don't care to deal with the stupid rules set by the community that most of the time just wants to be carried.

Heirlooms don't really care about to be honest.

One RAID difficulty just like the BC days. Don't care about raiding.

I enjoy wow because I always have content and goals to do. If they remove that from a solo aspect of the game. I would easily dump this game for something else.

1) WoW tokens

2) Titanforge

3) Mythic+

4) Heirlooms

6) LFR

And explain why not?

Was playing before it all came.
Yes. Because I played when none of those things were in the game.

Moreover, while I am not "confused" by the different difficulties, I believe having so many tiers and types muddles and waters down a sense of achievement. In vanilla, my BEST ITEMS were crap out of ZG, AQ20, and AV (Unstoppable Force; the dagger for my rogue). Not only could you be competitive even against other players with that 'dated' stuff, but it still felt like an accomplishment to have anything purple, even if it wasn't the best.

Nowadays, gear is just a pile of numbers - I don't care what it looks like, where I got it, what it will be replaced with; all I want are the right stats and something that makes my total iLvl go up. I feel no sense of pride or accomplishment. It's sad, really.
Yes, I'd play it even more.

I don't mind having two raid difficulties but everything else you listed is a cancer on the game.

This is why we need pristine realms.
I have played since BC nothing would stop me from playing it even if they took those away. The game still holds allot of good memories and fun for me, no matter how it changes in the years. I never looked at the game as rushing to the end but to see the hidden stories, location and the great memories of being with all my friends.
Yeah i dont level with heirlooms, i dont use LFG. I still form my own parties for whatever, i dont really do instances...not sure how any of that would mess with me
Yes. I played before any of those things were added. Do I enjoy the game more with them? Probably, but their removal wouldn't make me quit any more than their lack of existence made me not play to begin with.