[H] Holy Priest/Prot Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: EST, evenings. After 8pm on Tue/Thur, flexible other days. No late nights.

2. Server preference: PvE server with a healthy Horde population. Will transfer.

3. Faction preference: Horde only. Yes... I know I am posting this from an alliance character.. the phase is over and I'm ready to go back now, for Antorus and beyond.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore. If your guild is a srs bsns super competitive bleeding edge mythic guild I'm not interested, but I do play this game to raid.

5. Current progression/experience: 9/9H TOS on priest from pugging into other guilds' runs. Hooray!

6. Recent logs (if available): Paladin is a baby tank and has no logs, priest does; have your choice: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25824704/13#metric=hps

7. Contact info: Syn#1512

8. Anything else: Looking for a good group of adult players that gels well together and makes progress at a decent rate. I play this game to have fun, I am not interested in a guild that's going to expect me to make a second job out of it. Heroic is my difficulty of choice, but I can and will do Mythic if that's how things pan out. I have other 110s (demon hunter, mage) that I may transfer at a later date if the guild is a good fit and I decide I feel like playing them again.
Hello Syn,

I believe we might be the right fit add me and we can talk about it whenever.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is expanding to include a B-TEAM! What does this mean? We are looking to gather players like you.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal in this B-TEAM is to progress heroic and press M+ with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. The team is there to progress together through alts and raids at a decent pace. The chance of expanding is definitely still up is potential.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
  • A-Team: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, 6/9M
  • B-Team: Forming (10 Members strong and increasing)

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Currently looking for those 920ilvl+, gearing up is limited and Mythic progression is the only focus.

Raid Times: B-TEAM
    Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

(OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
  • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey, Buttons from Boosted - Ner'Zhul Horde here. We raid Fri/Sat from 9-12 EST. I sent you a btag request if you're interested.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in DPS positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com