8/9M 942 Rogue LF Raid/Home Guild

Guild Recruitment
Sub rogue currently looking for a guild that needs a rogue to fill a spot in their roster. 942 equipped ilvl, 73 traits and progressing.

About me:
  • College student, been playing since freshman year of high school (2006)
  • I am a straight-forward and honest person in and out of game. If you want to know something or need something said, I will probably say it.
  • Always ready to go!
  • Previous Raiding Experiences:
  • I have been playing the game since 2006, raiding since 2007-2008 on various classes since then.
  • Since about 2009, have cleared all current content on hardest difficulties with previous guilds. Asides from when I took breaks from the game.
  • What I bring to raids/guild:
  • Ability to complete mechanics in a beneficial manner.
  • Positive attitude and a willingness to want to progress.
  • I love doing guild M+ which I can't see being a negative thing!
  • Current Progression:
  • 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
  • 11/11N and 3/11H in Antorus.
  • What I am looking for:
  • I am looking for a home guild that can provide a fun raiding environment that is also competitive with their server. Looking for a Mythic progression guild, just to be clear. Not looking for anything super hardcore, just 2-3 nights a week will do for me. Days do not matter and times after 7pm PST would be BEST but not a necessity. Either faction works as well.
  • Side note:
    Alt mage is 910ish ilvl with one, soon to be two BiS legendaries for my spec. If interested in that it's fine as well.

If interested please just leave me a post here or add me at Slummz#1315

Thanks.
    Still lookin
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing Heroic ToS for upgrades.
    Optional Friday Raid: Currently doing ToS Normal/Heroic Alt raid.

Current Progress: 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
    Eyes open
    The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M
    Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
    Last look before bed time
    Oh no don't go to bed I just found your post!! :(
    We at Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden would love to have you on our roster! We currently have 0 rogues, and a melee roster of about five people. (It's not crowded!)

I would love to chat with you when you get a chance.

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 8/9M ToS
    Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions? I've already added you but just in case:

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
    Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11H Antorus - Sub 3% on 5/11
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Listed as Raid 1 of the fantastic community that is Seraph of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring THREE full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
    2. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, F/S) - railyn#1634
    3. Disasterpiece - 9/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Hi Slummz! <Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
    1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
    1 Rogue

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
    - Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
    - Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
    - Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
    - Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
    - In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
    - Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
    - Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
    Hey there! Antorus is here and we here at Tactical are excited about the new challenges ahead. We are also excited to be opening up our raid team to new additions. We're looking for players who are motivated, eager to learn new encounters, have a postive attitude, and want to be part of an in game family. If that sounds like you we could be the home for you.

<Tactical> Stormrage Alliance 5/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team.

Who we are:

Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After only our first weekend together as a guild we were 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens.

Schedule:

Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you.

Needs:

Rogue (high demand)

DK {frost or uh} (med demand)

WW monk (med demand)

Transfers will be reimbursed for players who pass their trial period with the guild.

All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed. Check out or guild page and guild theme song at:
    tacticalstormrage.enjin.com

Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live.

Message the following contacts for details:

Syans - Syan#1437
    Psyrina - GiGi#1168
    [A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid.

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it, see if its a good fit.
    [A] <No Skill> Lightbringer

Raid Schedule:
    Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

<No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Antorus.

Progression:
    5/9M ToS
    11/11N Antorus
    8/11H Antorus

We've recently transferred to Lightbringer for a more competitive environment, and expect to be a top guild on the server.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

Our most immediate needs are a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS, but with the new tier coming in, we are accepting applications from all classes and specs. If you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to finish the expansion in, we welcome you to apply!

The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required.

Apply at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Logs are required.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Felix#1209 or Valeor#1843 on Bnet.
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Hunter
    Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Still looking around
    <Aftermath> on Thrall is actively seeking a Melee DPS as we start Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:30 - 11:30 pm EST
    Loot Council
    Discord
    Progression: 9/11H ABT
    Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Feasts, Pots, Gems, Chants, Vantus, etc.

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
    discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.

Shadows - Shadows#1383 GM
    Kaewynn - Kaelani#1390 Officer