Ex Cutting Edge 941 MDPS/flex tank LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I've been in and out of this game since classic, finally able to do high-level raiding in WoD but couldn't keep it up for long due to real life. Just came back and now that I have the time, I want to begin raiding at a high level again. I would like to achieve Cutting edge for this tier. Willing to server transfer, though must be on Horde. Looking for 3+ days/week, and prefer a guild that raids as close to the reset as possible - optimally Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Since I just got back, I hit 110 on Friday the 17th. Will achieve AP75 by the mythic reset, and will be upgrading the tank one after. Have tanked in the past and willing to be a flex tank depending on the encounter, possibly offtank on a 2-tank fight if necessary. Looking to have both a DK and rogue raid raid-ready ASAP - both are 110 and I'm spending all time after gearing DH getting them up to date. Would be willing to main either of them if needed later on.

Raid experience:

Mists - TOT 12/12N (current heroic) with casual guild, then came back and the end and pugged 14/14N Siege (current Heroic)
WOD - 7/7M Highmaul with US51 Mar'gok
BRF 5/10M top 100 US, had to leave afterwards due to real life issues

This was on a seperate account, though I do still have access to it
https://i.imgur.com/x26wUPG.png

I hit 110 on Friday the 17th and managed up to 6/9H TOS. Was raid lead of a pug to 11/11N and 2/11H on Tuesday, hoping to get as far into Heroic as possible this weekend.

Availability: Besides a few days for finals (Tues the 19th and Wed 20th), everything.

btag: phasedwhite#1377
discord: phasedwhite#5450
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
We are currently looking for more dps moving into m antorus with specifically looking for rogue or dh. Also, having experienced players would be great! Likely we would have a core spot available because we are lacking a consistent DH dps.

Reforged is a 2 night mythic minded guild. We were 7/10M in NH after starting mid tier and 5/9M in ToS and now 7/11 H in Antorus. We are a Tues/Thurs 9-12 est group.

We are located on Zul'jin which would be a plus for both of us!

Will add ya on Btag, but shoot me a message Crogarby or add me MykeETykes#1540 Btag or Discord Crogarby#4336. Would love to chat with ya!