[H] Rshaman lfg sun/mon

Guild Recruitment
About me: I have been raiding since Mists in Throne of Thunder. I also dabbled in pvp since Warlords. I have raided everything from casual to myrhic over the course of the last few year. I have always raided on healer. Hpally, hpreist, mw and currently a shaman.

I am looking raid guild that raids on Sunday and Monday. Anything after 6pm cst.

I am open to a faction and a server change. Currently horde on garona.

Questions: IOnlySupport#11112
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB
1/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot
Boomkin
Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!

I know Saturday is not listed, but it would be great to speak with you in regards potentially joining!
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

10/11H Antorus

Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
PlayerOne#11128
DarkMourning#1314
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222