935+ Tank LF M Antorus Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a Tank spot on Mythic Raid team for Antorus. I recently returned from a break. I have been playing since vanilla. I would prefer to stay horde but would consider switching to alliance for the right situation. The server doesn't really matter, I can do a transfer no problem. I am hoping to find a semi hardcore guild that takes raiding seriously but has a more casual feel outside of raiding. I also enjoy doing M+, so would be available tank those as well. I am hoping to find a long term home, I don't like to guild hop. I have every tank to 110. My Guardian, Paladin, and DK are all over 935. Most of my tanking logs are on my Guardian, it was my main at start of xpac. However, I have played my Paladin since vanilla and DK since LK so I am very proficient with them.

Guardian Logs:

EN:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/851369/10/

ToV:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/851369/12/

NH:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/851369/11/#partition=1

ToS:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26124464/13#metric=dps

I have logs for Paladin and DK but I mostly ran them on farm content. My guardian was my main for most part.

My availability is Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat after 5pm est to 1am est.
Still looking
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Still looking.
Add me on b-net, I'd like to discuss further with you :)
tots#1605
I added your bnet, look forward to talking to you.
If your still looking and would be interested in weekend raiding hit me up. I will put my guild spam below with my btag at the bottom.

Are you a raider who just can't make those 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Does your ***** of a ex-wife have your kids on the weekend and its the only time you can do what ever you wish? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: High (Looking for a full time tank for Antorus, prefer non druid)
Healers: High (Looking for a full time Holy Paladin and Disc Priest)
RDPS: Low (Priority on Shadow Priest/Boomkin/Ele Shaman)
MDPS: Very Low (No particular preference)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit us up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 7/11 Heroic Antorus after clearing out Normal and are looking to bolster our roster for mythic progression. Jump in now and earn your spot now. Previously we went 5/9 Mythic ToS.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)

I am the guild/raid lead and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule was forced to play a more casually. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
I added your bnet, look forward to talking to you.
Heya Stuurm, I hope your day is going quite well! If you are still in the market for a guild I'd love to chat. We're pretty serious about progression but outside of that we are a pretty fun and chill group of folks to hang around.
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

Here is some spam so you come Prepared!!!
-----------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 2-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge). 
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for a Tank, Rogue, S.Priest and Demon Hunter To fill the last spots for our Core team.
Wed/Fri 8-11pm Est (5-8pm PST)
We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!