Hunter and DPS DK looking for casual guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi friends. My buddy and I recently started playing WoW again after taking a year off and we are looking to get back into raiding again. We both ran a successful heroic and eventual mythic guild in Warlords and have been raiding end game content since the beginning of Vanilla.

With real life obligations we are looking for something mostly casual, something like heroic guilds that are trying to push into mythic. A guild that also runs only on Tuesday would be ideal as well.

I am the hunter and here is my friend's armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/laughing-skull/borgasm

To sum it up:

927 Hunter and 914 DPS DK looking for a heroic / brink of mythic raiding guild
Times available: Tuesday between 6pm - midnight Central (4-10 PST, 7-1am EST)

Leave your spam or questions here and I will get back to you.

We are also willing to switch to Alliance for the right fit
Hello Firstlight,

If you and your buddy were capable of also coming Thursday youd be a great fit for our B-Team. If so add me and look over the "who we are looking for" description. If this sounds like you definitely add me. Hope to hear from you.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is expanding to include a B-TEAM! What does this mean? We are looking to gather players like you.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal in this B-TEAM is to progress heroic and press M+ with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. The team is there to progress together through alts and raids at a decent pace. The chance of expanding is definitely still up is potential.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
  • A-Team: 8/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, 8/11H ABT
  • B-Team: 8/11N ABT

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Currently looking for those 920ilvl+, gearing up is limited and Mythic progression is the only focus.

Raid Times: B-TEAM
    Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

(OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
  • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
Hi Firstlight,

We are currently recruitng for a once a week heroic flex team that would raid from 6 to 9 friday. If this interests you and your friend, please look at the information below. However, we do not take package deals. Both of you would have to app seperately and both be accepted.

<Hijinx> Illidan www.hijinx.ws to fill out an app.

Current Expansion Progression

11/11H ABT
7/9M ToS
9/10M NH
7/7M EN
2/3M ToV

Hijinx is a semi-hardcore guild who run a Mythic team three nights a week. However, we are currently interested in recruiting several players for our Friday off-night heroic runs. Currently the requirements for this team are as follows:

Min 75% attendence (3/4 Fridays out of the month)
Decent parses (you are coming in for just heroic and we understand that. We are looking for parses around 55 to 60%)
Discord

What this provides you and who it might fit:

This team will provide you with a 99% guarenteed clear of heroic ABT every week (minus holidays usually)
This team gives you a chance to improve your game in a clean clear.
You are a burnt out former Mythic raider who just wants to clear heroic each week and be done with it.
You are currently an average player and want to see how well you would stack with mythic raiders.
You do not have much time to play the game so you would like efficient clears of heroic each week.

If you are interested, apply at www.hijinx.ws

Apply as a "casual"

In "How did you hear about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild currently?", make the answer, "Heroic Flex Team App"

When it gets to
"If you are applying to be a casual you can stop here. If you are applying to be a raider, all of the below fields MUST be filled out to be considered for raiding. This is not negotiable."
IGNORE this and fill out the rest of the app.

You do not have to check any of the boxes at the bottom. (However, make sure to check the box regarding agreeing to the guild rules, which is more in the middle of the page)

Yåz | Yaz87#1800 – GM
Dârkleaf | Dark#12125 – Officer
Fróstfíre | Jefferied#1291 - Recruitment (Please contact me for this team)
Trey | shyglizzy#11257 -Officer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Thanks for the responses so far!
Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
Especially Healers.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new
people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact Lowestscroll#1792 for more information.
12/03/2017 10:24 PMPosted by Icyscroll
Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
Especially Healers.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new
people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact Lowestscroll#1792 for more information.

Hey dude this is exactly what we had in mind. I will add you on battle.net!
Hi Firstlight,

I'm the GM with Mindblown. We are a semi-casual raiding guild. We pride ourselves with our ability and desire to progress through content while still holding WOW to be what it is - a game. The guild has been around for 7 years and a lot of us have been playing for most of that time.

We are Currently 7/11 Normal

We raid Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm est time.

Whisper me on BT and lets chat, Ther#1788
Identity Crisis raids Tues and Sundays from 7:30 to 10:30 EST. Currently 7/11 N and 2/11 heroic and were 9/9 N and 9/9 heroic tomb. We provide food, flasks, and enchants to raiders and use an EPGP loot system. Casual but serious in our raiding we have a friendly group of players.

If you're interested you can reach me at destroyallu#1773
I'd really like to talk to you if you have a moment. Guild is [A] Miscalculation on Kel'Thuzad. We raid wed/Sun 930pm-midnight EST.

My btag is RiPP#1476
Greetings!
Dilligaf is a fairly new guild on Mal'Ganis that is centered around casual progressive raiding with a solid core of old school players. We like to have fun in guild but raiding is the top priority and we are all determined to clear all content and push into Mythic Antorus. Currently we have about 14 active members consisting of 2 tanks, 3-4 healers, and ~9 DPS. As of 12/3/17, we have cleared 8/11 bosses in Heroic Antorus and will continue to push till cleared.

Dilligaf is a Pacific Standard Time (PST) based guild and we understand that real life issues are priorities over the game so we try to work around everyone's schedules when conflicts due arise. We raid at least three times a week, usually starting at 8PM PST on weekdays and 6PM PST on the weekend. When we are not raiding, the guild is still active with pushing Mythic +15 Keys and running alts. We are a chill group of like minded individuals who are trying to have fun whether its joking around on discord or laughing our way through Mythic + keys.

Raid Times: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm-11:00pm PST
Saturdays (OR) Sundays 6:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

Progression: 11/11 Normal Antorus 8/11 Heroic Antorus (12/3/17)

Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged)

Requirements: 935+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself, my CoGM Shockers, or Officer Mavik.

BattleNet IDs
GM = Xanthippie#1937
CoGM= Shockers#1848
Officer = Mavik#1903

Discord
GM = Xanthippie #8509

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)